Connect with another being in a dream

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
AmaraDreamer

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby AmaraDreamer » 11 Dec 2017 17:59

Max Planck received the Nobel Prize in 1918 for his discovery of quantum theory. He believed that a scientist is a man of imagination and faith, by “faith” he implied “a working hypothesis”.

In 1931 he said ,”I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.”

He said in 1944:

“As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.”

===================

If you think this is taken out of context, you are deluded. You can have your own opinion, but accept that scientists can be idealists and people can think that science doesn't postulate materialism. You may think it derives from that, but there are prominent scientists who think otherwise so don't use derogatory terms to anyone who disagrees with materialism.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Dec 2017 18:23

No, you are deluded.

Even Benjamin Libet's veto has not substantiated free will in any way and that has been explained by hard determinists. Free will is an incoherent concept. It cannot be.

Honestly, check out the link I provided. Consciousness does not produce actions, it is merely a witness that may be on or off depending on brain wave states. This is the reason why sleepwalkers in delta can carry out mundane actions in unconsciousness.

If you hit your head hard enough, you might just become unconscious. Consciousness depends on a working brain. Matter comes first.

You are afraid of the most plausible alternative and dogmatically stick your fantasies. There is nothing left to say here when you persist in ignorance. You'll never learn when death stares you in the face and you insist that you are eternal.

An intelligent mind behind evolution's haphazard work. A universe that is mostly deadly to life? Some intelligent design ... Do me a favour ... :lol:

Bye! :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 11 Dec 2017 19:57

tsk tsk you could just say, Scientist are people too

Poor Max, always expected to the fountain of knowledge.

I heard that Max his put in finger in a light socket and had a vision that he was on a Plank and looked down and saw his penis and came up with the theory of the Infinity small. Later upon telling his wife she agreed and now future generations of Maxies are cursed with Max's reality.

If there are any ladies on this thread, What ya think, Does size matter? What about the size of the mind in conjunction with the size of the second head?

Conjunction Junction, what's your function?
Hooking up words and phrases and clauses.
Conjunction Junction, how's that function?
Hooking up two boxcars and making 'em run right.
Milk and honey, bread and butter, peas and rice.
Hey that's nice!
Dirty but happy, digging and scratching,
Losing your shoe and a button or two.
He's poor but honest, sad but true,

Hey (hey)
I'm your life
I'm the one who takes you there
I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your dream, mind astray
I'm your eyes while you're away
You're my cover, my shelter
You're my mask
You're the one who's blamed
I'm your truth, telling lies
I'm your reason, alibis
I'm inside, open your eyes
I'm you
I'm your dream
I'm your eyes
I'm your pain
You know it's sad but true

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 12 Dec 2017 01:38

24/7/365 wrote:I heard that Max his put in finger in a light socket 1and had a vision that he was on a Plank and looked down and saw his penis and came up with the theory of the Infinity small. Later upon telling his wife she agreed and now future generations of Maxies are cursed with Max's reality.

If there are any ladies on this thread, What ya think, Does size matter? What about the size of the mind in conjunction with the size of the second head?

:lol: :lol:

:D

Hey (hey)
I'm your life
I'm the one who takes you there
I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your dream, mind astray
I'm your eyes while you're away
You're my cover, my shelter
You're my mask
You're the one who's blamed
I'm your truth, telling lies
I'm your reason, alibis
I'm inside, open your eyes
I'm you
I'm your dream
I'm your eyes
I'm your pain
You know it's sad but true

YEAH!
METALLICA RULES! :mrgreen:

Randomness is erroneously equated with free will, Amaradreamer. If our moves were randomn and not determined, we'd be posting gibberish right now because coherent communication would not constrict us. But we wouldn't be making sense either! You are bound by language and social rules---factors that you never picked. Your will is moved by urges---the product of physical cause-and-effect---and therefore it is not free.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 12 Dec 2017 07:39

There is no randomness. Only free will and chaotic pseudorandomness with free will as the source.

Summerlander wrote:You are afraid of the most plausible alternative and dogmatically stick your fantasies. There is nothing left to say here when you persist in ignorance.

Characterises you. And I just can see the Truth which you're unable to perceive because of ignorance. There could not be any alternative, it's not dogmatism, it's adhering to sources of knowledge which are superior to anything you've learned to see. You're the one with dogmas here, and in denial, confusing illusion (matter) and reality (conscioussness). Try listening silence in mindfullness, as I've already adviced. Maybe you would see the Truth. Even if you fail, prepare to have your mind blown. Mass enlightment is coming. I'll go.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 12 Dec 2017 14:58

It's all in your head and it is your delusions which are untransferable. 8-)

There is no free will. The truth is coming soon alright: Most likely a great nothingness. :!:

- Padmasambhava

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 12 Dec 2017 15:24

@Summerlander
Honestly,there really isn't much of a point to this "Paranormal Activity" forum board,given that most of us here are logical and scientific people.

In my opinion,It would be better to replace "Paranormal Activity" with "Paranormal Events" in which we post real life news,videos,and pictures of 'seemingly' paranormal events and then we do our best to hypothesize/explain such an event.

That would make for a much more productive and entertaining board. in my opinion anyway.

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 12 Dec 2017 19:27

AmaraDreamer:

"beliefs separate" find Balance

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

One once told me the Sun is white and also referred to it as Liquid Light. All I could say was, "wow really". Of course, having a inquisitive nature...question everything...behavior...life gives meaning to existence. Of course, I now refer to the Earth as an Electric Hydro Sphere; but, sometimes I still call it a Moss covered Rock circling a giant explosion.

I was laying in bed, in the dark and rubbed my arm. I saw and felt a Static Electric Discharge. I thought, what's the difference between that and Lighting in the sky.

I once saw my reflection in a window and thought there must be information in Light.

point is: " the story is the Plan" and the Plan ebbs and flows in an Ocean of energy. Don't go because of a textual disagreement even when experience is involved.

I must for the sack of my sanity, reduce to the common denominator. I have found that to be summed up in a word, "Life".

self: why you always picking on me?
me: ya, self, what gives?
self: No, I mean you, me!
me: don't involve you, he didn't do anything.
you: Now, I am involved, Yall anit gonna have all the fun!
self: oh shit, here comes yall.
yall: (thinks for a minute) yall better get a grip!

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Dec 2017 02:34

RedKryptonite wrote:@Summerlander
Honestly,there really isn't much of a point to this "Paranormal Activity" forum board,given that most of us here are logical and scientific people.

In my opinion,It would be better to replace "Paranormal Activity" with "Paranormal Events" in which we post real life news,videos,and pictures of 'seemingly' paranormal events and then we do our best to hypothesize/explain such an event.

That would make for a much more productive and entertaining board. in my opinion anyway.

I concur. 8-)

24/7/365 wrote:Of course, having a inquisitive nature...question everything...behavior...life gives meaning to existence. Of course, I now refer to the Earth as an Electric Hydro Sphere; but, sometimes I still call it a Moss covered Rock circling a giant explosion.

I was laying in bed, in the dark and rubbed my arm. I saw and felt a Static Electric Discharge. I thought, what's the difference between that and Lighting in the sky.

I once saw my reflection in a window and thought there must be information in Light.

Beautiful. :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 13 Dec 2017 03:28

RedKryptonite wrote:@Summerlander

I mentioned that a Paranormal Forum shouldn't exist a while ago, and no one ever took my word for it.

If paranormal users I am just saying were supposedly right about a supernatural creature or human existing, it wouldn't be good news for it. It's a natural instinct for our species to kill another whom they deem is superior over the other, and quite often, what is inferior over them. I didn't want to have to say that, but history very much says it all.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Return to “Paranormal Activity”