Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
mikeg313

Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Postby mikeg313 » 01 Mar 2013 04:02

Many argue that precog dreams are simply coincidence. But for those that truly have them, its more.

My precog dreams started when i was a teenager. I simply stated and pointed out to my friends that a boy had broken his arm in a dream. I did not know the boy except that he was in my school. A few days later he came in with a broken arm. It was then I started paying more attention to my dreams.

Last year, I dreamed that my sister-in-law screamed,"He's Dead!!!" So I waited to see who would die near to her. 8 months later her ex-husband died.

I have many dreams like this , many more accurate to the person. I have helped some friends, giving them advice when necessary. Recently the advice is for my family in the near future. All I have to do is wait.
I want to know if there is others that have precog dreams? I belive that we all can have these dreams, we just have to recognize them.

Ryan

Re: Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Postby Ryan » 01 Mar 2013 04:48

mikeg313 wrote:Many argue that precog dreams are simply coincidence. But for those that truly have them, its more.

Don't listen to what OTHERS have to say about it. What do *YOU* think about it? As you said, for the people who believe they truly have them... no skeptic will convince them otherwise, and likewise, you'll never convince a skeptic.

So just enjoy the experiences... share them whenever you feel comfortable (as you have here), and know that through your own experiences, you have a new personal truth! :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 01 Mar 2013 06:41

According to your dream a boy break his arm as you seen in the dream, so it is clear now that dreams are not fiction.
www.meryem.com

R99

Postby R99 » 02 Mar 2013 18:11

i believe in it, i had couple of it. but not that much, its all on silly matters.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Mar 2013 01:57

I guess its something which many dont believe unless they've had a few of these experiences themselves.

Ive found that even with those who experience this, they dont seem to be common dreams. Right now I cant even remember when I had my last precog dream. It was quite a time ago.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 03 Mar 2013 03:05

R99 wrote:i believe in it, i had couple of it. but not that much, its all on silly matters.

I have had similar. Not all are death related. One involved a song that my brother will write in the future. I remembered some of the words and the tune. It was a rap song. I dislike rap, but remembered it anyway. So I sent him what I remembered. What i found odd is that in the dream, he wrote the song. I reproduced it in reality so that he can write it in the future. Thats mind boggling.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 03 Mar 2013 03:10

taniaaust1 wrote:I guess its something which many dont believe unless they've had a few of these experiences themselves.

Ive found that even with those who experience this, they dont seem to be common dreams. Right now I cant even remember when I had my last precog dream. It was quite a time ago.

You are perfectly correct. Its like any strange experience where you can only believe it when it happens to you.

I continue to have wild film like dreams all the time, but now and then one dream stands out and you feel that this could be a precog dream.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 03 Mar 2013 03:19

For this year I am looking out for 2 precog dreams. The first is my friend who lives surrounded by trees. I dreamed that he would die when some of the trees were cleared. I told him and now he keeps a close eye on the developing area near by.

The other involves my son. He was in a car crash in Mexico. This should happen in the next few months. So I told him and my wife no trips until the end of the year. I will post the outcome (If any) right here.

R99

Postby R99 » 03 Mar 2013 07:23

mikeg313 wrote:For this year I am looking out for 2 precog dreams. The first is my friend who lives surrounded by trees. I dreamed that he would die when some of the trees were cleared. I told him and now he keeps a close eye on the developing area near by.

The other involves my son. He was in a car crash in Mexico. This should happen in the next few months. So I told him and my wife no trips until the end of the year. I will post the outcome (If any) right here.

the hardest part of these kind of dreams, its hard to recognize it. the only way to know this keeping a dream journal. i only had precog dreams like meeting someone that i already met them in dream. and some of my actions. i had this dream when i was a kid that working on a firm as a part time, but after some years it came true, i already seen the store, before i knew it in real life. we see tons of dream everyday who knows what is what ? and when is when? i dont know how to recognize it. mikeg313 if ur experience come true ( i hope not, coz its all tragic.) u got some unique skill.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 03 Mar 2013 07:32

taniaaust1 wrote:I guess its something which many dont believe unless they've had a few of these experiences themselves.

I also find that a lot of people try to talk themselves out of it... they use terms like, "Oh it was just a coincidence" and such like that. It's quite funny when reality comes slapping people upside the head in order to get them to wake up, and they just continue to ignore it. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Return to “Paranormal Activity”