Lucid Dreaming Master here!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
LucidityMaster

Lucid Dreaming Master here!

Postby LucidityMaster » 22 Aug 2014 01:03

Hey,

I can induce lucid dreams at will (whenever I want).

I am wondering how many other 'master lucid dreamers' there are.

I want to speak to like-minded people.

If you have mastered lucid dreaming too, please reply to this thread!

Thanks, LucidityMaster

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

chaosdragoon13

Re: Lucid Dreaming Master here!

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 22 Aug 2014 08:57

Wow you're a master lucid dreamer?! That is so awesome, can you share your secret with me? I know you said masters of lucid dreaming to reply to this thread but i just got to know. I had a few lucid dreams but i dont know what stopped me having them, maybe because i was busy most of the time but i will still try. :mrgreen:

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2014 15:51

Not quite at will but have many thousands in the bag and I think extreme levels of control over aspects. Duration and depth or level for example

Very interested in your techniques
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2014 20:19

See I am an INFJ, and don't believe in revealing too much of that

INFJ - ? whats that pls
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 22 Aug 2014 21:00

Hey,

Thank you guys for replying to my post, I appreciate it.

Many people are wondering about the techniques I use to become lucid.

You must keep in mind that there is a 'talent factor' involved in lucid dreaming.

Therefore, two people may try the same technique and get different results.

However, I am confident that anyone who diligently practices lucid dreaming techniques will succeed.

The ability to lucid dream at will is in all of us.

Now, what techniques do I use?

Lucid Dream induction methods can be divided into four general categories.

DILD- Dream Initiation of Lucid Dreams

WILD- Wake Initiation of Lucid Dreams

DEILD- Dream Exit Initiation of Lucid Dreams

HILD- Hybrid technique Initiation of Lucid Dreams

Now, which group of methods do I prefer?

The answer is: Hybrid Techniques

Now, Nesgirl. There is nothing wrong with being confident in your abilities.

Once again, I appreciate you replying to my posts.

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2014 21:13

You must keep in mind that there is a 'talent factor' involved in lucid dreaming

Thanks and to set it straight you are also talking to "masters" so no need to patronize us with the ":talent factor" and how about some detail on techniques like the feelings of phase shifts and the many changes that you feel when phasing or during WILD.
I find some very subtle changes when observing a WILD and yes its never quite the same if you try to induce with technique but it is always the same with just allowing it to happen and not using any technique other that observing the natural process and then just being there - lucid and aware with a WILD.

It is as easy as waking up a lot of the time

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 22 Aug 2014 22:12

Hey guys,

I am sorry if it sounded like I was bragging, this was not my intention.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their lucid dreaming adventures.

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2014 22:26

All good and not bragging as you are just stating your talent and are correct with what you are saying.

I feel that lucid dreaming is a natural talent that we are born with and some of us manage to retain this and that is interesting.

Still keen for some detail on your dream entries when you have time

Peter

Postby Peter » 23 Aug 2014 03:33

What I mean is that a lot of young children have imaginary friends and get lucid in dreams, at a very young age the mind is almost always in REM state and a lot of the time in waking as well so at that age its just a fact that they and maybe all of us are natural lucid dreamers defined by the mind being almost constantly in REM state.
As we get older we lose this as our body and brain matures and changes, for anyone that has ease of entering a lucid state without really trying there may be some change that has not occur ed at some stage of there life and so they retain the ability.
In saying this I would expect that there is a lot of practice involved as well for most people.

You may have deloped the skill of projecting by becoming deeply involved with the feelings of TV characters and so can put your awareness out there quite easily, I dont know but depending of the age then as you had some natural ability you may have trained yourself to retain it.

Peter

Postby Peter » 23 Aug 2014 06:57

Actually not all children can Lucid Dream

Cant find where I said that they do, I did say that the mind is in constant REM state and that is the state we tend to use to define lucid dreaming.

I have also been lucid dreaming for about 45 years and a long time before I knew it had a name. Its been a journey of self taught learning for most of it and only in recent years any interaction with other dreamers.

I think that understanding that you are lucid and being lucid are not the same thing. Kids in the first part of life are almost permanently in the REM state, this is if I recall correctly at up to 1 or 2 years old.

You most likely had the mind that dug deeper and got past surface issues and wanted to understand more and so puzzled away with whatever got your interest.

Understand about cloning but use different terms and in hindsight with bad sleeping habits all my life I have spend a lot of that with my body asleep while lying in bed but with eyes open "feeling funny" until I lose it or drift out into an OBE.
All good and makes life that much richer

Return to “Introduce Yourself”