What time..?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Finch_Linus

What time..?

Postby Finch_Linus » 10 Oct 2014 20:22

After how many hours is the best time to wake up to remember my dreams?

R99

Re: What time..?

Postby R99 » 11 Oct 2014 09:36

what kind of question is that...... oh well.... the next moment when u wake up.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Finch_Linus

Postby Finch_Linus » 11 Oct 2014 21:02

Finch_Linus wrote:After how many hours is the best time to wake up to remember my dreams?

I do sincerely apologise at the incomprehensible manner in which I phrased my question. Instead, let me phrase it like so: After how many hours of sleep would be the most ideal time to wake up in order that I might remember my dreams better?

R99

Postby R99 » 12 Oct 2014 18:43

its not like that, i was just saying- the best moment to remember ur dream is the next moment u wake up from it. the more time u wait the harder to remember the dreams. when ever u wake up , dont get up so quickly, instead try to recall ur dream lying still in bed. think only about dream. if u r dont have a dream journal get it set. its really helps to recall dreams better.

Gud luck dreamer .....
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Return to “For Beginners”