nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby HAGART » 08 Jan 2015 01:56

Snakes ARE lower than humans.

Well, maybe not an anaconda that's eaten a baby hippo and if I was laying beside it....
Last edited by HAGART on 08 Jan 2015 02:05, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

buildit

Postby buildit » 08 Jan 2015 02:36

nesgirl wrote:Why exactly are snakes lower than humans to be exact? What exactly did they do? Unless you are actually following religion, I don't see that lizards or snakes are anything more than animals. Doesn't really matter if an animal has fur or scales, you can still be friends with that animal. I have made friends with lizards and turtles before. I've even made friends with some of the insects, birds, and mice. I don't have a discriminating gene in animals, and believe all animals deserves a chance (although I wouldn't go near a predator that would eat me unless I was in a safe place, that is just being an idiot).

Snakes are feared in many cultures because of two reasons. 1. They use stealth and a majority of them will bite in defense even if not poisonous. 2. Many snakes are poisonous and poisonous animals in general are viewed as scary and untrustworthy. Like spiders.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Jan 2015 03:10

"Snakes ARE lower than humans."

I agree with you. Just making fun of the axiomatically fallacious disposition some have that they're not. :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Jan 2015 03:45

I find it funny that others didn't find it funny.
(facepalm)

buildit

Postby buildit » 08 Jan 2015 04:42

HAGART wrote:I find it funny that others didn't find it funny.
(facepalm)

I tried to hit the like button but then I realized this wasn't FB. :roll:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Jan 2015 12:49

Calm down, HAGART--just having a bit of fun with you XD

Well said.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 08 Jan 2015 14:13

This thread is hilarious.. :D
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Jan 2015 18:44

I know deschainXIX got it and explained it in a way only he can, and I had to translate what he wrote into everyday English to understand him. I was sure Buildit got it too, and it's one of those pathetic jokes that deserves a whiny trumpet, "Wah! Wah!"

I think Nesgirl just used it to change subjects to what she is more passionate about is all.

That joke was certainly not worthy of praise and I accept that. :D

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Jan 2015 19:35

I love spiders. :D

And, wait--do you all think I told a joke somewhere? If we're talking about my initial spider comment, I thought I already spelled that out... (The fact that it wasn't funny was the point, you see. I guess you all skimmed my explanation.)

Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Jan 2015 19:43

It wasn't suppose to be, but like nesgirl said, men and women are equal so both can have derogatory animal references. Your experiment to 'kill the mood' backfired and was met with joy! She wasn't offended, as she shouldn't be, and likes the fact that they kill their mate and dominate men. :twisted: Almost all animal nicknames for women tend to be quite flattering aren't they? Not like us men! Maybe we are not treated equally after all.

I've noticed she likes dark humor with the links she shares, and by the, "5 Minutes to kill yourself" games that she likes, which I too find amusing. :lol: I'm trying to think of a dark humor joke, and don't want to steal one off the internet, but my goal now is to try and make nesgirl laugh. She's a tough audience for me.

Return to “Off-Topic”