Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby DesertExplorer » 11 Feb 2015 16:09

That is not what she meant Hagart, but I agree with you. I have signed up in many American forums and that is the only thing I see. What is wrong with them? I mean, do they upload photos with big butts like for fun or they really like it?

Oops. I wrote "sounds fair enough" two times in the last post. That may made me sound like a psychopath. :shock:
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Feb 2015 19:09

Hey guys, just letting you know I have my chat link back in my signature.

Feel free to use it however you like. For debates, for chat, whatever.

Here's something you might wanna do though:
When you get on you're gonna have a default name like SmoochieCute, MoopieKins, DoodlePie stuff like that. To change that just click on your name in the right box http://prntscr.com/63uwxc and you'll get this menu to change your name, avatar, and other settings http://prntscr.com/63uxiv
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Feb 2015 21:06

Who hates mushrooms in this thread? Because I hate mushrooms, severely hate them, I think they are the worst food on the planet. What about you guys? Whats your most hated food?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Feb 2015 21:22

Raisins have no purpose in this world and are responsible for defiling countless cookies.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 11 Feb 2015 21:43

I love mushrooms!! I was eating mushrooms every night a few days back. I will start doing it again. There is no food that I hate. There are just ways of cooking that I hate. If you don't like the food that you cooked, don't ask me to like it. It's as simple as that. I cannot eat bugs though. Even if the best cook tells me they are great. I just cannot do it.
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 11 Feb 2015 21:46

Hagart, why raisins?? They are great!! There are different kinds. You may have not found what suits your taste, yet.

- Jesus Christ

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Feb 2015 21:54

I've always hated the Mint family. Peppermint especially. Sadly though we've had to propose a truce when I brush my teeth because they can't make adult toothpaste other flavors.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Feb 2015 22:56

I eat raisins. I just don't think they enhance a dish at all and it's better without them.

If you don't like to eat bugs, stay away from peanut butter. The FDA approves a certain amount of insect parts in it and most other foods. You have eaten way more bugs than you realize. ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 11 Feb 2015 22:59

Hopefully, I have never ate peanut butter. I don't even know what it looks like.

- Jesus Christ

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Feb 2015 06:34

Wow, nesgirl you have outdone yourself because when I say you write a lot, i mean you write a lot. Look at all that writing! But at least tell us whats your most hated food.

And I totally agree with HAGART about raisins, they have ruined cookies many times, sometimes i mistake them as chocolate chipped cookies and then when i take a closer look, I SEE RAISINS!

But mushrooms are at the top of my most hated foods list, nothing can beat them. But come on desert, surely there is one food u hate and i dont consider bugs as food because thats just repulsive.

I dont like mint as well, I dont have a problem when I brush my teeth but eating it plainly isnt my thing. I especially hate when they use mint with chocolate, how does that even work? Chocolate and mint? I think they sometimes use mint with lemonade too.

Return to “Off-Topic”