Dreams make no FRIKKIN sense!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Cloud 9

Dreams make no FRIKKIN sense!

Postby Cloud 9 » 04 Mar 2015 19:04

I took some calea z bcoz I can't lucid dream without it. As I'm having trouble falling back asleep I feel some weird sh** happening.. and I think 'good here we go'.

I awake in the dreamworld, I'm at a party/social gathering with lots of ppl. I say 'ok this is a dream', i have no recollection of how i got there. I see this buxom blonde and although I was adamant about not fooling around, she walks straight towards me, thanks subconscious, for now I cannot help but to GET ME SOME :twisted: . Suddenly everyone at the party is surrounding us, and I'm thinking 'ahh shit I really went and f*cked up this whole mission, now time to adios this flaming party MI style'. I ignore all the DC bcoz I know they just part of my subconscious, and I look for a mirror (I had read that they make good exit strategies to exit scenes or create new ones), and boom, there's one right in front of me.. I jump into it.

Now I'm in a closet. wtf?

I open the door and I'm on top of a snowy mountain. wtf

Then my eyes open slightly.. it's over.

I hate the dreamworld :cry:
I will not stop. I will not quit. The universe has no option but to process my request. I am a man possessed.

taniaaust1

Re: Dreams make no FRIKKIN sense!

Postby taniaaust1 » 07 Mar 2015 12:49

Suddenly everyone at the party is surrounding us, and I'm thinking 'ahh shit I really went and f*cked up this whole mission, now time to adios this flaming party MI style'. I ignore all the DC bcoz I know they just part of my subconscious, and I look for a mirror (I had read that they make good exit strategies to exit scenes or create new ones), and boom, there's one right in front of me.. I jump into it.

Now I'm in a closet. wtf?

I open the door and I'm on top of a snowy mountain. wtf

Then my eyes open slightly.. it's over.

I hate the dreamworld :cry:

That's so funny. Thanks for sharing.

The finding yourself in the closet actually makes sense with the symbolism. Cause of what went on with the female... and you were wanting to get away etc. You got given a closet to hide in cause you did something you would never do in real life :lol: Closet = a place to escape and shut oneself off from the rest of the world.

It's a very lonely place at the top of a snowy mountain (just like closets can be lonely places). Maybe you shouldn't have ignored all the DCs, you were cold to them :lol: . Your actions sent messages to your subconsciousness and it responded to that in its symbolism you got back in your dream.

Watch your thoughts and actions if you want enjoyable LDs.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Celt

Postby Celt » 08 Mar 2015 10:19

What part of it do you not understand???
It is quite simple. You will not stop. You will not quit. The universe has no other option but to process your request. You are a man possessed.
You have already made your decision. You will not be satisfied until you reach that mountain top. It is a good way to be! It is the best way to be!
You may want sex but subconsciously you have asked for much more than that from life.
My advice is don't stop, don't quit, the universe has no other option but to process your request. Become possessed if you have to?!

See the mountain, climb the mountain, be the mountain.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Mar 2015 07:24

Yeah, I can relate. In a non-lucid dream sometimes all i do is turn my head and I'm in a completely new setting with a completely new plot.

My dreams also have a tendency to end right in the middle of the story. Which can be annoying when I'm in a real thrilling dream. Except one, I was about to wake up, but I told the dream "Oh no! I am not waking up until I've succeeded!" And so I became lucid and I completed the mission I was doing.

Funny that. Spinning never worked for me, rubbing hands didn't either, but when I yelled at the dream, it obeyed. :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Cloud 9

Postby Cloud 9 » 13 Mar 2015 20:17

taniaaust1 wrote:
Your actions sent messages to your subconsciousness and it responded to that in its symbolism you got back in your dream.

Watch your thoughts and actions if you want enjoyable LDs.

Whoa very true. No wonder I saw the closet.. that makes sense now. I'm gonna watch my thoughts and actions next time, thank yoU!
I will not stop. I will not quit. The universe has no option but to process my request. I am a man possessed.

Cloud 9

Postby Cloud 9 » 13 Mar 2015 20:22

Celt wrote:You may want sex but subconsciously you have asked for much more than that from life.

Truer words have never been spoken.

How you got that from my dream I have no idea, but it's like you went into my psyche with that one.
Very insightful indeed. Thanks!

Cloud 9

Postby Cloud 9 » 13 Mar 2015 20:27

Guitar48300 wrote:
My dreams also have a tendency to end right in the middle of the story.

Mine also. And rubbing hands never worked for me either. I think I'm gonna try the yelling thing next time lol thanks :lol:

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”