Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby HAGART » 09 Mar 2015 08:07

Play nice, Summerlander. You're crossing the line. Don't make me spank you! :x
If I have to, I'll save up money, buy a plane ticket, go to your house, knock on your door, deliver it, and then fly home again.

I won't stick up for all of Nesgirl's arguments and ideology, but I will certainly stick up for her feelings.

Alright, you kids run along now and play fair.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Mar 2015 10:36

Yes, sir! 8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Mar 2015 14:30

That could work guitar, though i typed those in the console so you could connect to me but maybe all it did was let it be open in multiplayer.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Mar 2015 18:24

Wait, you tried to connect? But I wasn't online.

HAGART wrote:If I have to, I'll save up money, buy a plane ticket, go to your house, knock on your door, deliver it, and then fly home again.

I could probably get you a discount ticket if you fly US Airways/American Airline. Maybe even a free ticket if the rules allow it ;) :lol: My mom is a flight attendant
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Mar 2015 21:27

No no, i tried to connect before not at the moment. Remember when we tried everything?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Mar 2015 22:35

Your pet is a sexual being. Do you hate it? :-)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Mar 2015 02:00

Talk about loving unconditionally. :-D

- Padmasambhava

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Mar 2015 02:18

Well, back in Portugal, my friends who owned a farm used to drown puppies as a quick solution. They were put out of their misery. Very humane in their opinion. :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Mar 2015 05:09

Summerlander wrote:Well, back in Portugal, my friends who owned a farm used to drown puppies as a quick solution. They were put out of their misery. Very humane in their opinion.

I'm gonna need that plane ticket from Guitar now...

To be fair, he did say, in "THEIR" opinion, not his, but he knew what he was doing when he stirred up trouble for his amusement at the expense of someone else's anguish.
Last edited by HAGART on 10 Mar 2015 05:14, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Postby Peter » 10 Mar 2015 06:17

At least we all know how he REALLY treats his animals now. When he said they were inferior before, I figured he was an animal abuser of some kind

Now you are directly stating that "he" does what you say and that is the exact point you make when you are not happy. In reality we cannot know
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Off-Topic”