Help needed

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
ghost kid

Help needed

Postby ghost kid » 07 Jul 2016 03:56

Can lucid dreaming lead to spiritual enlightenment?

Knife

Re: Help needed

Postby Knife » 07 Jul 2016 09:55

Tibetan buddhists use lucid dreaming to approach enlightenment. I can't tell you from my own experiences tho.
Inherit the earth

konchusnz

Postby konchusnz » 07 Jul 2016 10:57

I believe it can help with aspects of it but not a sole means of getting there, but surely no one can say for sure. It definitely gives you glimpses of something bigger and more pure than anything in waking life!

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Jul 2016 04:30

What is "spiritual enlightenment" ? Please explain.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

FloatGuru

Postby FloatGuru » 14 Jul 2016 20:03

Lucid dreaming can be a tool in your toolbox. It takes a lifetime of dedication and a certain lifestyle to achieve "spiritual enlightenment."
Looking for the Time Travelers.

nickbor

Postby nickbor » 16 Jul 2016 05:01

ghost kid wrote:Can lucid dreaming lead to spiritual enlightenment?

yes I attained enlightenment in 7 days of trying but years before I had about 5 or 6 lucid dreams
if you want a lecture on enlightenment I will make a post of it for you. ask and you shall receive.

nickbor

Postby nickbor » 17 Jul 2016 06:40

HAGART wrote:What is "spiritual enlightenment" ? Please explain.

I have experienced it. prior to going for it I was like you all here I had 5 or 6 lucid dreams some time before attempting it but to put it into a few words it is like waking up from real life spiritually. as someone who attained enlightenment I experience my self as a very loving pure soul who gives off this light sometimes if I'm around patients in a hospital. But there was this time when I could not sleep my consiance gave me insomnia so I started to take the opportunity to meditate for hours upon hours a day for the enlightened inner peace experience. it took 7 straight days of meditating on calming the mind staying dedicated and self diciplened and the end result was an outer body experience which I was completely conscious to experience. I had an emptiness feeling in my body for the spirit which is me left the body and entered into some peacfull state. so what was left was inner peace. its different from being very stressed out or overworked up about something. its calming and spiritually restfull. anybody can do it especially lucid dreamers who want to wake up and go for heaven upon death which is the same thing as nirvana. but people told me what heaven is like and to honor the wishes of others I will love that way as often as I can here on earth.

peace love light and blessings

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”