A beginner needing help with WILD (NOT ANSWERED)

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Physicsman

A beginner needing help with WILD (NOT ANSWERED)

Postby Physicsman » 02 Jan 2017 23:11

They say WILD is hard but for beginners, but there is a first time for everything right? If only masters did it, then nobody could get to being a master, this is the situation I am in. All of the guides for WILD give really hard but usually incomplete techniques or techniques that give very little detail and assume you know what to do. I would like a beginners guide to have Wake induces lucid dreams. Please give as much detail as you can, because that is the main reason I am asking for this, your personal techniques would be appreciated, not just the popular ones.

Things that I want to know (not everything, because there are definitely things I don't know at all so I can't ask for them) :

How long does it take to enter SP?
Does focusing on your body really help? If so, how should I do it?
Why might my hypnagogia fade very quickly?
How intense is the hypnagogia right before you enter Sleep paralysis?
How to meditate for WILD?
What things should I make sure to stop doing that may kick me out of meditation/hypnagogia?
Could I listen to a meditation video as I WILD? If so, would I still possibly enter SP during the video?
(Also, what video should I listen to if I should listen to a video)
If I enter SP, what do I do?

Sorry for such a long post, but I am really into lucid dreaming and kind of dissapointed in how hard it is to find really, really good guides. Please help with this, and please use as much detail as possible. Even if it's something only you do/feel and nobody else does it, I would like to know, because maybe it will work for me.
Thanks so, so much for any responses, I really, really want help. Thanks
Last edited by Physicsman on 04 Jan 2017 19:11, edited 1 time in total.

Sean Jacobs

Re: A beginner needing help with WILD

Postby Sean Jacobs » 04 Jan 2017 17:02

Sorry, I can't help with this one. I have tried WILD a few time and it just never works for me. :-(
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “For Beginners”