1st time sharing.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
RenoDeluxe

1st time sharing.

Postby RenoDeluxe » 24 Apr 2017 09:53

Hello everyone, my name is Steve from Ohio . I have always been apprehensive about sharing with anyone about how I dream. I've told a few people and they don't understand what so ever. I'm a lucid dreamer by definition. This is so difficult to explain. I can have many lucid/vivid dreams per sleep several times a week. I can also easily fall in to one simple by feeling a little tired and blinking my eyes closed for more than a few seconds. I've never researched this before to see if it's normal for other people as well. In some, if not many of my dreams my creativity and intelligence is Well beyond anything i could come up with while awake, I know this . What is also bothering me is a read a few people intro's and they say something like they had a couple in the past year. For me that's not the case, I fall in to a different and lucid realm nightly and It's Much stronger if i do it during daytime hours as well.

Price

Re: 1st time sharing.

Postby Price » 24 Apr 2017 23:29

Welcome,

There are a handful of dreamers here who have lucid dreams nightly. You have a gift to share and to help people understand their dreaming experiences.

Looking forward to hear more about your experiences.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”