Help once in a LD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Ikamon357

Help once in a LD

Postby Ikamon357 » 13 Mar 2012 03:40

I had my first Lucid dream last night and I was dissapointed at how I have no conscious willpower. I could barely get myself to do a reality check and when I did, it didn't work. It wasn't until I passed a digital clock that said 18:37 fm that I realized I was dreaming. I knew how to lengthen lucid dreams and increase clarity, but I was not able to do so. Any suggestions or are these common events for behinners?
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
~Cobb

cosmic.iron

Re: Help once in a LD

Postby cosmic.iron » 13 Mar 2012 18:20

Shouting "more lucidity" will help immensely. In the end though, it's experience that really counts. Therefore you need to find a way to increase your chance to induce LDs on a more regular basis.

Ikamon357

Postby Ikamon357 » 14 Mar 2012 03:33

I didnt even have the willpower to shout or try to increase lucidity.
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
~Cobb

cosmic.iron

Postby cosmic.iron » 14 Mar 2012 06:39

Ikamon357 wrote:I didnt even have the willpower to shout or try to increase lucidity.

LOL. Then you definitely need to learn how to increase your chance of successful LDs. I recommend you check out the new SILD method which I posted last night.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”