Cant induce lucid dreaming while sleep paralysis

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
GoDxNero

Cant induce lucid dreaming while sleep paralysis

Postby GoDxNero » 16 Mar 2012 10:39

Hi guys, in the last 2 days I have been trying to induce sleep paralysis because people said its the most effective way to induce lucid dreaming. I know the idea is kind of stupid but I am completely sane.

The first night, after I felt like my muscles were twitching/pulling. I knew that its a sign that my body is gona sleep soon. What I did next was open half my eyes and my vision slowly became dark. As my brain started hurting and I heard buzzing noise I knew I was on the right path. Eventually my body feels numb, heart beat raised, had difficult with breating.

So I decided its time to try to enter lucid dream. I closed my eyes and it appear that there is nothings but darkness. However in this darkness space there is lots of objects flying around. I tried to imagine myself to be somewhere else but it didnt work. Eventually a scary girl appeared... The thing is she is not moving but I keep floathing to her. I tried to erase her from my imagine but didnt worked. Eventually I got face to face with her so I decided to end the sleep paralysis by open my eyes. Everythings slowly return to normal. As I tried to do it again I felt as sleep.

Yesterday I tried a second time. And just like the first day, I came as far as a dark space. I tried many different methods to induce lucid dream with sleep paralysis, which I have read on the internet.
http://dreamstudies.org/2011/02/08/3-techniques-for-transforming-sleep-paralysis-into-a-lucid-dream/
What I tried was to imagine myself somewhere, like the beach or on top of a mountain. I also tried to felt the sensation like a cold wind blowing. I also imagine a portal so I can warp directly to my dream. But nothings work. So I start to wonder the reason why it didnt work. But couldnt figure it out.
Does anyone know how what is wrong with my sleep paralysis ?

Christopaz

Re: Cant induce lucid dreaming while sleep paralysis

Postby Christopaz » 18 Mar 2012 04:59

The first night, after I felt like my muscles were twitching/pulling. I knew that its a sign that my body is gona sleep soon. What I did next was open half my eyes and my vision slowly became dark. As my brain started hurting and I heard buzzing noise I knew I was on the right path. Eventually my body feels numb, heart beat raised, had difficult with breating.

So I decided its time to try to enter lucid dream. I closed my eyes and it appear that there is nothings but darkness. However in this darkness space there is lots of objects flying around. I tried to imagine myself to be somewhere else but it didnt work. Eventually a scary girl appeared... The thing is she is not moving but I keep floathing to her. I tried to erase her from my imagine but didnt worked. Eventually I got face to face with her so I decided to end the sleep paralysis by open my eyes. Everythings slowly return to normal. As I tried to do it again I felt as sleep.

Did you try to move your muscles? If not, my bet is your still in Hypnagogia. I believe that the twitching/pulling is the signal by your body if it is asleep yet, so your right there. Why did you half open your eyes?
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile : http://www.triond.com/users/Christopher+Opancia+Jr.

GoDxNero

Re: Cant induce lucid dreaming while sleep paralysis

Postby GoDxNero » 18 Mar 2012 12:06

Hi. I half opened my eyes because its easier to get in the state i mentioned. Like dark vision, buzzing noise, headache, heartbeat raised etc. I do tried to move my finger, not with all my force, just enough to lift it as i normaly could. It wont works, but insteads my mind got into a up and down state and I feared I would fall into a nightmare if I keep doing so. What I mean by up and down is like when falling down then goes up then falling down then goes up, repeating , I got that feeling sometimes when I got into a nightmare.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”