East Coast Ghost.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
GoldNimbus

East Coast Ghost.

Postby GoldNimbus » 29 Nov 2013 03:43

I'm a 20-year-old black Christian male in Florida. I’m a virgin, I’m a Virgo, and I was born in Lynchburg, Virginia. I'm in the South, but I'm from the East Coast. I spent most of my childhood in New York.

I bought this product on the 26th of November, 2013. I never had an official part-time job before, that changed when I started working at a pizzeria near my house on the 29th of September, and I haven't worked there since the 1st of November, 2013. The money from the pizzeria is how I was able to buy this product.

I've been in my parents’ house. My dad's 40 and my mom's 44. My dad’s a Leo and my mom’s an Aquarius. My parents don’t have very receptive minds. I would like to increase their receptiveness. That’s part of the reason why I bought this product.

Everyone has a highest destiny, or ultimate destiny. Highest destiny, or ultimate destiny, is a word that can have many definitions. It can mean doing what makes you feel full of life, full of liveliness. It can mean doing whatever God’s plan is for you on this planet. I want to know my dream job, or dream occupation, or dream vocation. I want know my highest destiny, and help humanity. That’s why I bought this product on Tuesday.

GoldNimbus

Re: East Coast Ghost.

Postby GoldNimbus » 29 Nov 2013 03:57

Happy Turkey Day! I started and ended typing the above message on Turkey Day. Today I baked a big turkey in the oven. Yesterday me and my mom seasoned it with garlic, salt, and pepper.

GoldNimbus

Postby GoldNimbus » 29 Nov 2013 05:12

I graduated high school in 2012. In high school, remember being in bliss, being in seventh heaven. I remember feeling extreme happiness, feeling euphoria. I experience different levels of happiness in high school. I experienced the height of happiness as a senior in high school. I remember wanting to be a master lucid dreamer in high school. I remember saying that to my uncle in 2012. My uncle's age is 36, he's a Leo, and his birthday is on the 9th of August.
Last edited by GoldNimbus on 09 Dec 2013 01:00, edited 1 time in total.

R99

Postby R99 » 29 Nov 2013 06:56

may ur dream come true...
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

GoldNimbus

Postby GoldNimbus » 29 Nov 2013 07:54

I chose the name GoldNimbus because I love halos, or nimbuses, and what they symbolize to me. I want to change my username to EastCoastGhost now that I thought of it as the title of the topic. On some occasions when I'm writing my literary genius emerges.

GoldNimbus

Postby GoldNimbus » 05 Dec 2013 02:12

I'm posting this on December 4, 2013. There's 7 billion people on the planet. World of Lucid Dreaming has 70,000 likes on Facebook. That means 0.001% of people on the planet know about the World of Lucid Dreaming website.

mondmadlin

Postby mondmadlin » 05 Dec 2013 22:15

Now, you seem to be a very interesting and detailed person who lieks to share his being, welcome to the website.

GoldNimbus

Postby GoldNimbus » 08 Dec 2013 05:55

It's the 7th of December. I take the most pleasure in the WILD technique. I haven't controlled any dreams yet, but I've heard voices seen hypnagogic imagery in the intermediate state. So I know I have the potential to complete the WILD technique and control my dreams.

As I high-school student I had two inner combating, contrasting, alter egos in my psyche. Looks like you have two diametric, dualistic, personalities in your psyche as well. One angelic personality and one demonic personality. Thank you for your post. :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”