Dreaming and Healing

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
soul2spirit

Dreaming and Healing

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 18:17

Hi I am so glad to find a forum with like minded people who also have a very active dream state.
I have actually had lucid dreams all my life along with astral travelling and other types of dreams. I have found that I can decipher and contol my dreams. I can also heal myself and others in Lucid Dreams and other dream states or I can use the information I come back with to solve complex emotional issue for myself and others. Is there anyone else who is experiencing this also? I find that many people have a very active dream state and Lucid Dream but they dont use it for anything in particular. Also I have found some to be afraid of it. I have many friends that are healers but none who experience Lucid Dreaming as I do so I have no one to talk to about this.
http://soul2spirit.com/dream-work/

soul2spirit

Re: Dreaming and Healing

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 18:31

Thank you so much. I agee it is an awsome forum of therapy, so far this is the only place I have found that people will admit that.

soul2spirit

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 18:44

Thank you I will check it out!

Karin

Postby Karin » 24 Jul 2014 18:55

Hi soul2spirit,

Welcome here! :)

I am very interested by your mention of healing through lucid dreams. That is something I had been wondering about!

Due to complex chronic health issues affecting some close members of my family, I have spent most of the past 8 years studying the medical literature, nutrition, evidence-based alternative medicine, etc... and have learned a lot about body and brain, but it's only been in the past two years that I started looking into more spiritual-modes of healing (which I was not open to before that).

So I would personally be very interested in hearing more about your experiences and methodology for healing through dreams. The only thing I have read so far on this topic was in the book 'Explorations in Consciousness' by Frederick Aardema, where he mentions that he tried this on his wife who was diagnosed with cancer, and got some good results. Of course, he makes it clear there was no hard evidence or proof it worked, and skeptics won't be convinced, yadayada.

soul2spirit

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 18:58

I checked out the link thank you most of it was about physical healing and I will be reading the book she suggests. You can heal yourself emotionally too during Lucid Dreams which is what physical problems really are emotional stuff that we do not deal with that manifests itself physically. That is why it is called DIS-Ease.

Karin

Postby Karin » 24 Jul 2014 18:59

nesgirl wrote:Even Rebecca herself made a webpage on that, you should see it: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/physical-healing-in-lucid-dreams.html

Oh thanks Nesgirl, I hadn't seen that one!
Last edited by Karin on 24 Jul 2014 19:51, edited 1 time in total.

soul2spirit

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 19:11

Karin yes I will be checking the book out on the link that nesgirl left. I can also tell you that I have been practicing emotional healing through Lucid Dreaming with wonderful results You can heal yourself which is what physical problems really are emotional stuff that we do not deal with that manifests itself physically. That is why it is called DIS-Ease. Currently I am healing myself from a siatica problem, mortins neuroma, and a thyroid issue by dealing with the underlying emotional issues that cause it which I discover during Lucid Dreams and other forms of dreaming along with other spiritual modalities I have been taught it is very effective for myself and others I have worked on! Louise Hay has many book on the emotional causes of physical issues which I have found to be pretty spot on for most but during a Lucid Dream you can dig much deaper into the issue.

soul2spirit

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 19:57

Oh you can.... mood issues are from emotions. We do not like to deal with our emotions so we push them down and suppress them this creates bad moods. Have you ever had a dream where you beat the crap out of someone who really needs it in the waking day??? Those are releasing dreams so those repressed emotions do not get acted upon. I dont want to beat up anyone anymore so I choose to give them swrilies in the toilet in a Lucid Dream. Anyway sometimes when I am fearful, angry, or have anxiety that I can not explain I set my intention to look at it in the dream state. The information comes back and I heal it and release it, sometimes during the dream or sometimes I bring the information back and journal it for further processing. I havent figured out how to be civilized on the freeway yet and keep from getting in a bad mood during traffic..... that is trully the secret to world peace!

Karin

Postby Karin » 24 Jul 2014 19:59

Cool!

And how do you heal others from the lucid dream?

soul2spirit

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 20:36

I used to heal myself and others to quite by accident in the beginning. I work with some other conscious spiritual based healing modalities. When I would go to work with a client I would find out that I did not need to do a particular process because it had already been done while I was sleeping so that set me on an investigation and journaling of my dream state. I have always had a very active dream state I called it my whole other zip code. I started by doing the work here and there for friends when they would tell me a problem they were having. I would ask whould you like me to look at that in the Dream State? Getting permission is a key to having better success. Now I actually have people come to me and ask. Many of the other facilitators in some of the conscious spiritual healing modalities come to me when they are stuck at a very deep issue. I start with interviewing them and asking them what they would like to look at. I find their spiritual guides to acompany them and then I dream for them the entire night. There are Lucid Dreams that happen, astral travel and many other types of dreaming states that happen depending upon the person I am working on. Some people come in and help and remember it but most do not. I wake up and journal everything and come up with the answers to the issue they are concerned with. Sometimes we have done healing processes in the dream state, sometimes I have to perform another conscious process and other times (actually many times) there is follow up work the person must do for themselves to get past the issue. Everyone can heal themselves they just need guidance to the root cause of the issue and guidance on what they are missing to move past it. Healing also needs to be recieved sometimes people are not ready to take the whole issue full on because it is painful so we work through it like pulling back the layers of the onion. Lucid Dreaming is very effective a locating the layers because in that state you are accessing a persons Higher Self.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”