I hurt my tooth in an LD and it was chipped after I awoke!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
HAGART

I hurt my tooth in an LD and it was chipped after I awoke!

Postby HAGART » 16 May 2012 02:44

Just last night I was in a lucid dream and I was eating things.
Long story short, I bit into a large rack of ribs, and I hurt my tooth on the bone. I thought it was the dream world and the pain was an illusion. I continued to engorge on all sorts of things and when I awoke, my mouth was agape in a pool of drool.

I didn't think much of it until later when I noticed my front right tooth felt a little sharp at the corner. I looked in the mirror and it was chipped!

Don't worry though the chipped part was just a filler from a previous accident and it wasn't the actual tooth.

I don't want to scare anybody but lucid dreaming is dangerous. I need to where a mouth guard or something!

Actually, I have had my teeth hurt in lucid dreams before. I think I must grind them or clench them too tight. Sometimes they chatter rapidly as thought I was freezing, but not. I always thought it was just in the dream, but now I know it can be a sign of real teeth clenching, which I may have never been aware of until lucid in a dream.

I'm alright though and it gave me a story to tell and a lesson to learn.
:P
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Jacob D K

Re: I hurt my tooth in an LD and it was chipped after I awok

Postby Jacob D K » 17 May 2012 21:20

that's cool! maybe your real body was biting and you hit it wrong or something

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 10 Jun 2012 04:18

once i had a dream where i was at a BBQ and was eating chicken. i woke up with my mouth doing chewing movements. maybe the same thing happened to you, just a bit harder! :shock:
What is your definition of reality?

tankgrrrrl

Postby tankgrrrrl » 10 Jun 2012 21:25

I have to wear a mouth piece as I clench my teeth pretty bad in my sleep. It help's a lot!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”