Hello fellow dreamers

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Chaos

Hello fellow dreamers

Postby Chaos » 27 Oct 2014 10:42

Dear dreamers,

I'm new to the forum so here's a short introduction about me. I'm 23 years old, still a student and have been practicing the lucid dream thing for about two months now. It all started with an accidental OBE which really blew my mind. I began doing some research and learned about lucid dreaming.

I followed some tutorials from this site; I keep a dream journal, do reality checks often and also just started out with meditation and brainwave entertainment. Especially brainwave entertainment is a really cool experience.

So, since I started two months ago I've experienced 6 lucid dreams. The first ones lasted for just a brief moment because I just got too excited, but I'm starting to get more and more control over them and they're lasting longer. I also have ALOT of false awakenings. The thing is, my lucid dreams are getting more blurry, and I have more trouble to remember them every time I had one. The first dreams made so much impression, I still can recall every detail of it. But the lucid dream I had tonight I can barely remember. I knew that I was aware and that I was flying, but that's about it. Besides the dream journal, is there a specific technique to improve dream recall? Anyone here had a similar experience?

Thanks for reading!

Grtz Chaos

R99

Re: Hello fellow dreamers

Postby R99 » 22 Nov 2014 15:59

Hello there, by ur post i think u r at a good start. in two months u got few number of LD, thats great. i think u r not planning ur dreams enough. set a goal to complete in next LD. lack of planning can lead to short LDs. and try to be calm as u can when u r in LD, that will surely help. read more about LD. there r lot of stuff to read in this very site.

Gud luck dreamer.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Chaos

Re: Hello fellow dreamers

Postby Chaos » 24 Nov 2014 11:03

Hi R99,

Thanks for the reply! Gonna try to plan my LDs more. What kind of goals are great to start with, any examples?

The last few weeks I was very busy, so I made little progress. I've had some LDs, but they we're all very short again (I would guess 10 minutes dream time). I do travel alot and one thing I've noticed is that every time I sleep at a new place I have a LD, so that's pretty cool. I've got some spare time now again so I'm definitely gonna read some more stuff about LD.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”