Massive issues with WBTB

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Ender_brine

Massive issues with WBTB

Postby Ender_brine » 20 Jan 2015 05:29

Hi, I'm back. So last night I performed the Wake Back To Bed (WBTB) method to achieve lucidity. I went to sleep at around 9pm, and woke to an alarm at around 3am. I got up and walked around a bit, got some water, then went to bed. But I couldn't fall asleep. This has happened all but one time while using WBTB (the only successful attempt was my first), so I decided to try to troubleshoot it. When I went to sleep at 9pm, I went down playing a binaural beat video (my earphones always fall out about an hour in though) I also used only a red light in my room when my alarm woke me up, I heard red light won't startle your brain awake as much as white light. After being up for like 20 minutes, I went back to bed and restarted the binaural beats. but once again I couldn't fall asleep. I did, eventually, but that was like an hour and a half later. Why won't the WBTB work for me anymore?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
~All men, whilst they are awake, are in one common world...but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own.~
--Plutarch

DesertExplorer

Re: Massive issues with WBTB

Postby DesertExplorer » 23 Jan 2015 00:48

I don't really know but you should quit this technique if it doesn't work for you. Just try MILD.
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”