Hello from Michigan!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Mitten_Aris

Hello from Michigan!

Postby Mitten_Aris » 14 Feb 2015 22:02

Hey everyone! My name is Aris. I recently discovered this site after searching many websites for more information on lucid dreaming. I feel that this site has given me the proper knowledge needed and I think I will benefit from this forum.

Let me start off with a little about my short term past before explaining my unusual experiences with lucid dreaming. I am a recent graduate (April) from a 4 year university. I was employed with a salary job but was recently laid off. I am telling you this because I feel it has to do with the frequent amount of lucid dreams I have been experiencing lately. It has been a couple of months since I have had a full time job, but I do bar tend on the weekends. I am the type of person who likes to keep a normal sleeping (except weekends) schedule and usually wake up by 7am.

I am here on this forum because I have for as long as I can remember had the ability to lucid dream and remember them. I have memories of dreams that go back to my childhood. The past month or so I have been having very vivid dreams (no joke) every night. Some nights I will have up to 5-6 dreams that I can remember. I have written down a months worth of dreams because I am able to remember almost every detail. I have been able to control my dreams in the past, but I am finding that it is becoming much more easy to control my dreams and leave them when I think situations are getting out of control. I frequently have Dream-Exit Induced Lucid Dream as well. I said I like to keep a normal sleeping schedule. Lately, I have been so deep into my dreams that I start dreaming of my alarm and end up dreaming my mornings away. I guess I would like some advice on this if anyone else is experiencing the same.

My dreams have been consisting of daily thoughts that I have like the job search, social interactions (positive and negative), traveling, etc. I will start posting my detailed dreams soon. But for example, I have dreams of being in a job interview and I am able to see reactions of my answers. I have experienced the ability to rewind my dream and give a different answer with a different reaction.

Finally, I eat very healthy. My diet consists of chicken, eggs, salmon, milk, and water. Mostly healthy foods at the moment. I have noticed very bizarre lucid dreams after drinking a couple glasses of wine and taking Melatonin before going to bed.

I look forward to your replies and learning from this forum.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”