The mysterious message in my dreams

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
29icelord

The mysterious message in my dreams

Postby 29icelord » 15 Feb 2015 22:04

Before starting, I would like to say that I'm french so sorry for my mistake.

It's been two years since I have this dream. I saw a statue of a woman that turn into a black hole and I heard '' If i make a wish I will be sacrifice. A woman will be first after a man.''
What does that mean ?

Thanks you

jasmine2

Re: The mysterious message in my dreams

Postby jasmine2 » 16 Feb 2015 01:10

29icelord,
The account of your dream is very brief, and does not provide any wider life context.

However, it seems to me that the main imagery of the dream deals with male-female concepts.
Perhaps the dream is asking you to consider how you generally relate to people of the opposite sex.

Do these interactions tend to feel harmonious, kind, fair, respectful, and mutually emotionally supportive?
Or, do these interactions often feel contentious, disrespectful, deficient in emotional warmth, and tending towards desire for control over others?

The following YouTube video includes some wise insights regarding the light and dark sides of the internal masculine and feminine aspects of the psyche, which are innate in all people, and which are often misunderstood.

YouTube - "Jungian Analyst Marion Woodman On Her Approach To Therapy"

Philosopher8659

Postby Philosopher8659 » 17 Feb 2015 15:22

29icelord wrote:Before starting, I would like to say that I'm french so sorry for my mistake.

It's been two years since I have this dream. I saw a statue of a woman that turn into a black hole and I heard '' If i make a wish I will be sacrifice. A woman will be first after a man.''
What does that mean ?

Thanks you

I would simply try and say what the images mean.
A lifeless statue of a woman is complete destruction. A statue has no emotion, no desire, no life, it is a black hole. However, if one wish, if one has desire, then

Let me break here. Notice the Biblical metaphor? Woman was created first after man.

Put the two together, the lifeless woman, can be sacrificed but only if she has acquired desire, for that is what it takes to make a wish, then she will come to life after a man.

There is something else indicated, It is expected that you will comprehend some level of rational ability, analog reasoning.

One thing, Each of our environmental acquisition systems is portrayed in Biblical Metaphor as a woman,
For example, seven women shall, etc. It is not referring to polygamy, but to biological fact. A woman is
a giver of life. Like a woman, each of these systems is a life giver. A woman is the mother of all living. In that statement one can learn the meaning of the metaphor. That is how one can associate the woman with one's own biological make up, The object of lucid dreaming is our own psychology, how we interface with the rest of our body. An integrated psychology is perception determines conception, conception determines will. The mind may be seen as the man in the middle. Life is provided by the environmental acquisition systems and given life through them. This is in disregard to one's own body gender. However, if the man in the middle is not working, does not desire, does not wish, he can destroy the woman.

In the order of perception, conception, and will, it may be seen that perception and will can be understood as always sacrificed to desire. Thus, one must become a man, to preserve the woman. We, as mind must learn what we are why we are in order to make a marriage.

Mankind generally divides the body into senses, Biblical division by environmental acquisition systems, those systems by which we live. We do not live, for example, by taste, but by the digestive system. Some abstract form others abstract material. We craft our life from these systems. So, it is not a religious or mystical division, but a biological one. This is why there are so many metaphors in the Book in regard to seven. For example a beast with seven eyes and seven horns, seven ways to perceive and seven means of protecting our life. The seven last plagues of man, i.e. he must learn judgment regarding each of his own bodies functions.

A functional psychology, is determined by the ability to see the common idea in the many examples, or in Platonic terms, the simile in multis. The one in the many. If our educators had the least bit of sense, they would realize that it is an essential part of education. Lucid Dreams depend on our ability to see the common idea in many examples also.

Lucid dreams are deliberately metaphorical. We organize information through common ideas. And like logic, some characteristics are universal, and some particular, in other words, associations peculiar to your own experience. Therefore, asking someone to interpret your dreams, when there is key personal associations is rather pointless. Universal ideas, however, can be done. One can show you the common idea in certain metaphors, one cannot tell you, in most cases, what you personally have done with them.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Feb 2015 01:57

Philosopher8659 wrote: A lifeless statue of a woman is complete destruction. A statue has no emotion, no desire, no life, it is a black hole

Wow. I wish I could analyse dreams as well as you just did here. I really liked how you were able to work out how the statue woman carried the same symbolism as the black hole. When Im trying to analyse dreams I try to see out symbols which can be carrying the same meaning to help vertify Im probably on the right track of figuring out the correct meaning as as you know a symbol can mean so many different things. I had completely missed this connection between those two thou.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Interpretation”