The Great Council (Completely Off-Topic)

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

The Great Council (Completely Off-Topic)

Postby DesertExplorer » 16 Feb 2015 02:54

If you are so bored to check what I write down there, I respect it and feel free to read only the last sentence. But, I'll know if you do! Hehehe..

It's going to be an off-topic in off-topic section for you guys.

But, since we have to begin from somewhere, I wanted to begin with gaming. In fact, anticipated games! Everyday, I am waiting for the next Metal Gear Solid installment (MGS:PP) which will be a money grab though. It already is with Ground Zeroes released separated like it's a prologue (I don't believe a word of their silly excuses). :) But I will try to buy it on day one. Except if with that money I can buy Windows 7.. :shock:

And, I wanted to know; what games are you waiting for? Surely not Megaman, though. Maybe, if you believe in reincarnation. But it will be nearly impossible even if you do. There is a much higher possibility for Omegaman. :P So, tell me about what you're excepting to play next.

Well, don't forget though; you can talk about whatever you desire. Except sex, drugs and taxi cabs, alright?? Thank you!

Edit; It was required that I had to change my funny-little-title (a.k.a. Omegaman) due to charges by the Federal Government and because the Queen has suggested so. She found it funny, too though. I don't know what goes on in their mind..
Last edited by DesertExplorer on 20 Feb 2015 11:25, edited 2 times in total.
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

HAGART

Re: OMEGAMAN

Postby HAGART » 16 Feb 2015 03:01

I like your style, and we need a place to talk off-topic about watches. The OMEGA is my favorite, man.

I'm sure this will be long and we can discuss the meaning of existence, perception of reality, question the language of thought itself, and even taxi drivers.

It's good to start small and grow from here. I like this new thread.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Feb 2015 03:26

I'm not into video games so much, but I like deep questions that few ask:

What do you think it would be like to die in your sleep and what if it was lucid?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Feb 2015 03:45

Forget deep stuff like that.

LOL, I peed before watching that video and yet still almost wanted to when I watched. I don't know if it's gender specific, but when I get in the shower I have to go and then have a dilemma. In the shower or in the toilet? I use to run the faucet to stimulate my urine flow before hand, then I learned to just wait as the shower is going and feel it build up to a point where I have to go. It's funny because no matter what, you always have to go when the shower runs. Now, I just let it go in the shower, free as a bird. It dribbles down my leg, and I don't care. It's not dirty.... I'M IN THE SHOWER!

It's all the same tubes and goes to the same place, just like George Costanza would say.

TMI? All good fun, I hope.

(I have a septic system and don't live in the city so you're all safe... but I bet everyone does it! Sleep tight!)
Last edited by HAGART on 16 Feb 2015 15:27, edited 2 times in total.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Feb 2015 04:32

What females do in the shower I'm sure is far worse than asking what happens when we die in a lucid dream..... ;)

Both of us will have Desert Explorer stumped with these mysteries of the universe.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 16 Feb 2015 09:43

Games? Nobody?? Alright then..

No, no I don't cry! Why should I? ..... :cry:

Well, I personally cannot do that in the shower because the cold water doesn't let me relax.
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 16 Feb 2015 09:53

Hagart!!

I said; NO TAXI!! :shock:

- Jesus Christ

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 16 Feb 2015 10:01

Anybody into movies at least?

- Jesus Christ

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Feb 2015 15:39

Why do airplanes taxi, and taxis don't taxi? If it's called a taxi it should taxi, but it doesn't taxi. If something has a lot of sales tax, we should call it very taxy. Airplanes that taxi are expensive and I'm sure a very taxy. Taking a taxi to the airport is best because you don't have to park, but when you get out of the taxi, and get on the plane you then start to taxi. Once in flight it would be nice to watch old episodes of Taxi. I wonder if you can see taxis on the street below from up that high? TAXI......Taxi......taxi.....
Last edited by HAGART on 16 Feb 2015 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 16 Feb 2015 16:18

I knew we would come into this..

- Jesus Christ

Return to “Off-Topic”