Why I joined

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Philosopher8659

Why I joined

Postby Philosopher8659 » 16 Feb 2015 18:43

I joined to find a mate in my language projects. I post the results for free download on the Internet Archive. I have even posted, in the Grammar of English Grammars, which is one hell of a audio book, as it does the whole volume, an audio book making program I wrote and use in the GOEG directory. It can make, in one sitting, the audio-books from script of up to 600 files. It has features one simply will not find on other programs. I developed it to process pseudo code I put in in Word files.
We, as mind, have a well defined job to do, but we are a species that has not completed the evolutionary process to be capable of that job yet. So, the work points the way, the means, and all that remains is education. All the material I post is freely available.

I also work a great deal on the new Basic Analog Mathematics.

Our psychology is commensurate with the principles of language functionally resident in it. To change the world for the better it is simply helping people to become more mentally functional.

So, I dedicate a great deal of my life, I am compulsive about it.

So, I need someone who can at least keep and run a home. I am a single parent. The work is very important, and I know that. However, if one does not understand the concept, they cannot possibly be moved by it. So, there I be.

Philosopher8659

Re: Why I joined

Postby Philosopher8659 » 16 Feb 2015 19:50

Here is a link to the math, If you search johnclark8659 on the Archive, you can find video's of the glyphs in action. However, I doubt if you will find anything like it anywhere.

https://archive.org/details/AUniversalLanguage

A number is no more than a name in an ordered naming convention. Once one has that convention, every theory, operation, etc that uses that name must comply with that naming convention. Currently there is a lot of myth that is called mathematics because they do not maintain the original naming convention. This is how one gets multiple answers etc.

I have also posted a very good ebook copy of Heath's Elements on the Archive.

But if you are not into math there is always the complete encyclopedia, Harvard Classics, I posted in pdf on the archive. I use to want a set when I was young and could not afford them. Now the world can enjoy them for a simple download.

By the way, I am a mind. Sexuality I leave to my body. It, however is trending towards 65. Not a kid anymore.

Return to “Off-Topic”