Another dream about going lucid?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Sparrow

Another dream about going lucid?

Postby Sparrow » 18 Feb 2015 09:20

Hey everyone! So last night, I had one of those really blurry and short dreams. The essance of it was basically that I was on a bus with an attractive blonde haired boy. Out of the blue I started kissing him, and I SWEAR I can remember thinking to myself something aling the lines of: 'hey, I'll be able to do do this all the time when I'm lucid!'
And then the dream kind of faded away like they do. I DEFINITELY wasn't lucid, yet I've never had a concious thought pop up before. Being that I've never lucid dreamt before, am I making headway? It shows I've got the interest on the brain right?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

hawaiihypnosis

Re: Another dream about going lucid?

Postby hawaiihypnosis » 18 Feb 2015 09:43

That definite sounds like you're on the right track. How long have you been doing reality checks for?

I've been doing them for about a week. I'm definitely remembering my dreams more by writing them down.

Still no lucidity yet.

Sparrow

Postby Sparrow » 18 Feb 2015 10:00

I've been doing them for about a week too! Though I've known about lucid dreaming for about a year now, this is like the second time I've taken it seriously. But yeah, I guess it shows that lding is definitely in my subconscious now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Feb 2015 15:50

I SWEAR I can remember thinking to myself something aling the lines of: 'hey, I'll be able to do do this all the time when I'm lucid!'
And then the dream kind of faded away like they do. I DEFINITELY wasn't lucid, yet I've never had a concious thought pop up before

Sounds like you are on the right track.. that your waking self was in the dream thinking of the whole lucid thing but just didnt realise you were dreaming. You just didnt think to reality check.

If you have dreams like this quite often.. you should start reality checking in real life every time you start thinking of the whole LD subject. It my carry over into a dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”