Hey guys!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
lucidwolftx

Hey guys!

Postby lucidwolftx » 19 Feb 2015 08:53

Hello, my name is Susan and I am a single mom who has kids in school all day so I figured I would start learning how to lucid dream. I have had lucid dreams in the past when I was younger but they were always spontaneous. So I am here to learn how to lucid dream whenever I want! :D

jlmmy

Re: Hey guys!

Postby jlmmy » 20 Feb 2015 00:28

hi susan! welcome to the site. im new here too. there dosent seem to be alot of activity on here. im on the quest to lucid dreaming but its been quite elusive so far. just bought the stephen laburge book so hopfully it will help.

Sestima

Re: Hey guys!

Postby Sestima » 27 Feb 2015 05:46

jlmmy wrote:hi susan! welcome to the site. im new here too. there dosent seem to be alot of activity on here. im on the quest to lucid dreaming but its been quite elusive so far. just bought the stephen laburge book so hopfully it will help.

Hello Susan! Hi Jimmy!
Jimmy, have you had any success with LaBerge's book?? I got the book in mid January and had my first Lucid Dream after a couple of weeks. Did it work for you??

Return to “Introduce Yourself”