Beginner here, is this a good purchase?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
lucidwolftx

Beginner here, is this a good purchase?

Postby lucidwolftx » 19 Feb 2015 08:58

Hey guys I am just getting back into lucid dreaming. I used to be a natural lucid dreamer as a child but now I want to be able to lucid dream whenever I want as a single mom. I've been doing some research on the internet and have tried to WILD but have had no success yet. I'm guessing I want to try a technique or course that will show me exactly what to do from the beginning. I have looked at dream masks but they are just so expensive. I found a course called lucid dream fast track is this a good purchase? I don't want to link directly to the product in case it is a scam so here is some info I found on it. http://myluciddreamingtips.com/lucid-dreaming-fast-track-review/ Thank you for the help! :D

Ayaleon

Re: Beginner here, is this a good purchase?

Postby Ayaleon » 20 Feb 2015 04:00

Pretty sure lucid dream fast track is done by the person who made this website :). I have it, and it is fantastic. I'll give you a quick outline of it;

First part discuss the theory of dreams, how they work, and the ideas behind becoming lucid.
Part 2 is basically your guide. Discusses dream journals, reality checks, MILD, WILD, WBTB, mediation and hypnosis.
Part 3 is dreaming supplements
Part 4 lessons is dream control, lessons in staying lucid, controlling your dreams, and other discussions on this.
Part 5 is advanced lucid dreaming, 10 things to ask your lucid dream, and includes a fairly nice interview with Robert Waggoner (has his own book on lucid dreaming, a great read also ^^)

So yeah, its a pretty nice start. Also comes with a guided meditation handbook.

Not sure if you would think its worth the price, and things may have changed since I got this, but its not bad.

Robert Waggoner's book, Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self, is fairly similar actually if you wish to have a look at that first

degausser44

Re: Beginner here, is this a good purchase?

Postby degausser44 » 20 Feb 2015 04:40

if you just want some advice then feel free to message me questions before spending money. I've never bought it though so i cant say if its a good or bad purchase

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”