An Amazing Experience

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Curio

An Amazing Experience

Postby Curio » 22 Feb 2015 12:24

Okay I just woke up and I have to tell someone about this dream. I woke up this morning really early and couldn't get back to sleep and after about an hour playing on my phone I tried to go back to sleep. I went into a state of sleep paralysis which I have experienced before. At the start I had a few different scary/sexual/weird dreams but they were all rather short and ended either by accident or from fear. Now I was falling into a deeper state of sleep paralysis where I could open my eyes but my body was completely paralysed. I decided to go into some sort of a dream. I then closed my eyes, although when I closed my eyes I was still in my room lying in the same position and looking in the same direction, but now there was a big TV on a stand in front of me. At first the TV had frightening images on it but I told my mind not to pay heed to these images and they quickly withered away and left behind a bright white welcoming light, I then went into the light. (Also there was a very loud ringing in my ears during this whole experience) When I went into the light what I saw was psychedelic visualizations that I cant describe, they were as vivid and surrounding as something from a different world. I was so relaxed and these images were so vivid I felt like I was on some sort of hallucinogenic drug. Then things suddenly became profound, I was transferred to ancient Egypt. I was flying above the ground looking over the land and seen a giant pyramid with an eye in the middle of it, with light emanating from all around it, I also saw various Egyptian objects. (I also think I saw another person flying in front of me on something that looked like a carpet) Then I heard a womans voice which said "human beings have dreams beyond their limitations". I also think she said "eat well and sleep" but not sure. At this point I thought in the back of my head, "please don't let this stop" at which point the vision withered away and I eventually opened my eyes. This sounds very, very far fetched but its all true! I have had mild and short lucid dreams before but nothing like this. This was a reality not a dream I think. Once I went into the TV it was more like a vision from a different world than a dream. What are your thoughts? And how can I learn more about lucid dreaming so I can understand what happened and maybe go back there?

buildit

Re: An Amazing Experience

Postby buildit » 23 Feb 2015 06:16

In the scope of lucid dreams this neither seems extremely odd or unusual. As for returning to it that is a matter of preprograming your mind to reenter that matrix, although I doubt it will ever be exactly the same.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

taniaaust1

Re: An Amazing Experience

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Feb 2015 11:37

. Now I was falling into a deeper state of sleep paralysis where I could open my eyes but my body was completely paralysed.

At that point you were very likely to already be dreaming but you made the mistake of thinking it was your real eyes you were opening. Had a clock been in sight, you could of done a reality check at that point using it.

It certainly sounds like a dream as you went into the TV etc. I think its just a case that you havent had an intense LD experience before. You said yourself that you only have had mild, short LDs before.

I was transferred to ancient Egypt. I was flying above the ground looking over the land and seen a giant pyramid with an eye in the middle of it, with light emanating from all around it, I also saw various Egyptian objects. (I also think I saw another person flying in front of me on something that looked like a carpet) Then I heard a womans voice which said "human beings have dreams beyond their limitations". I also think she said "eat well and sleep" but not sure

You had me thinking there for a moment trying to recall if I'd had a similar dream as Im always on the look out for another dream sharing experience with another (but only have had one with my daughter).. as I myself cant fly in my lucids so when I fly I use a flying chair or try to use a flying carpet (maybe you'd read that previously on this website?). I have a thing for going to Egypt esp for ancient Egypt (Ive got past lives there) and the pyramid with the eye holds meaning to me as its a mystery school symbol of initiation thou i havent mentioned that here or my connection to it before.

I also think she said "eat well and sleep
. Eat well, have a good sleep (or make sure you get enough sleep).

I actually commonly say that to people at another website as part of advice I give them (not at a LD website but at ME/CFS websites I commonly hang out in so I very commonly say this to people so very likely to say that to another when dreaming). I dont recall any such dream thou so I dont think your dream is related to me thou I must say Im not remembering my dreams of late.. :) it did had me wondering for a moment and trying to recall my recent dreams. There was enough similiarities to make me consider the possibility

I'll keep watch on your posts just in case I energetically astrally linked in some way.. in my past when I was doing astral projection.. I'd come too and find myself in a higher state in a higher authority kind of spiritual role... eg possibily acting as guide for someone else (but really doubting this happened at this point, all there is is just similarities which dont necessarily mean much. If you find yourself following another again in a LD or astral experience, acting like a guide, pay attention to what colour her hair is and how it looks).

Ive been involved in Egyptian astral initation ceremonies... (when one enters into the light, one can raise ones vibration/frequency to a higher level and end up having some kind spiritual thing go on .. or initiation). So that can lead to a special experience.

At this point I thought in the back of my head, "please don't let this stop" at which point the vision withered away and I eventually opened my eyes.

You lost your dream due to that thought.. if you go thinking too much you are going to loose a dream, a person is then likely to create that situation. Next time very quickly instead just focus on a dream stabilisation technique and put your thoughts in that you will stay there rather then thinking "im going to loose this dream".

I also saw various Egyptian objects

green bracelet???? (just thought I'd check that you didnt see that).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”