black urine

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
sedric

black urine

Postby sedric » 22 Feb 2015 18:41

I was dreaming that I ate some black licorice candy and then I had to go to the bathroom. When I did the urine was black. In addition much of it was running down my leg as if there was a hole in the side of my penis. Then I looked at my penis and it went black. I hope this isn't some image of a developing disease. Otherwise what could it be? Something to do with erectile dysfunction? Or candy=mastrubation ? Any ideas?

Philosopher8659

Re: black urine

Postby Philosopher8659 » 24 Feb 2015 19:31

sedric wrote:I was dreaming that I ate some black licorice candy and then I had to go to the bathroom. When I did the urine was black. In addition much of it was running down my leg as if there was a hole in the side of my penis. Then I looked at my penis and it went black. I hope this isn't some image of a developing disease. Otherwise what could it be? Something to do with erectile dysfunction? Or candy=mastrubation ? Any ideas?

Since the mind is wholly linguistic by function, all it can do, if it does anything, is render judgment. This judgment is our guide to human behavior.

So, it basically means the same thing as gigo, pronounced Gi Joe. Garbage in, Garbage out. It leaks out into everywhere you go. You must be a bad boy indeed.

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Feb 2015 23:40

So, it basically means the same thing as gigo, pronounced Gi Joe. Garbage in, Garbage out. It leaks out into everywhere you go. You must be a bad boy indeed

I say the SC is an organic computer and if we learn to program it then we have a quality tool to use, if not then its in charge and rubbish comes out and drives us
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Feb 2015 12:46

Candy=sweetness

Pissing out the sweetness of life. (It could be black as its a dark/negative thing to do). I wonder if you arent valuing the good in your life.

:) It doesnt seem right but I had to give it a go.

Black penis = dark sexual thoughts???

:lol: and no I dont think this dream shows you developing a disease...
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Interpretation”