my image in mirror

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
sedric

my image in mirror

Postby sedric » 22 Feb 2015 19:02

The other night in a semi lucid dream state I was looking at my image in a mirror. It was disgusting like some kind of Hollywood homosexual with makeup very tan, long hair and long face. I wished I had become lucid so I could have changed it to somebody like Charles Bronson or John Wayne. It happened again last night. I became aware of looking in a mirror but the image was animal like, like a dog mixed with other animal forms. I knew right away this was a dream sign and I needed to get lucid but it all faded. Is there any advice on what to do in this case? I guess I just didn't have enough lucidity to allow time to create more. I tried feeling my hands to gain control but by then I was awake.

degausser44

Re: my image in mirror

Postby degausser44 » 23 Feb 2015 04:27

when i do this there's always something messed up with my eyes. like deformed or bloodshot, very strange

sedric

Postby sedric » 23 Feb 2015 15:29

degausser44 wrote:when i do this there's always something messed up with my eyes. like deformed or bloodshot, very strange
This might be the result of less than complete lucidity-my guess.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Feb 2015 02:28

I knew right away this was a dream sign and I needed to get lucid but it all faded. Is there any advice on what to do in this case? I guess I just didn't have enough lucidity to allow time to create more. I tried feeling my hands to gain control but by then I was awake.

Im a little confused at which area you are wanting advice on or if it is all.

Is it that your brain's thinking not being clear enough or aware enough that you were lucid? Were you only vaguely aware you were dreaming? or was it your thinking waking mind not working well in the dream?

or did you have good awareness thou brief but it a case of having little control over your dream body? eg trying to gain control of your hands?

or was it more about needing dream stabilization techniques? to keep you there? maybe that was why you tried to move your hands?? Was it for dream stabilization or was it to try to control them?

sorry, I'd respond but your post left me unsure what area it is you are needing help in.

I knew right away this was a dream sign and I needed to get lucid but it all faded

If you are consciously aware you are dreaming, you are actually lucid at that point.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”