MY DIVINE DREAMS AND JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Dipak

MY DIVINE DREAMS AND JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST

Postby Dipak » 23 Feb 2015 12:36

Chapter -1 Part 1

INTRODUCTION :

He who awake in those that sleep.
The person who fashions desire after desire,
That indeed is the pure. That is Brahma.
That indeed is called the Immortal.
On it all the worlds do rest;
And no one so ever goes beyond it.
( Katho Upanishad: 5.3 )

A brief note about Diamond:

In the year 1893, a new era in the spiritual world has begun when a child was born at Howrah Town near Kolkata(Calcutta), India. From his very childhood divine realizations began to manifest within his body. At 12 years 4months age Vedic Truth revealed within him with the appearance of God-the-Preceptor in his dream and thereafter numerous realizations started within his body with ultimate result of visualizing ‘Atman’ or Divine Soul or God in him as mentioned in Upanishads.

As a result, according to Upanishads he was being seen in dreams among innumerable people irrespective of religions, sex and age in many parts of the country though without his knowledge . Afterwards they came, narrated their dreams and identified him.

Simultaneously, further realizations used to happen within him and the number of people seeing him in dreams, trances, meditations and even in physical body began to increase.

Such phenomenon, was mentioned in Upanishads, but without citing any proof. But we are quite fortunate to witness such phenomenon in our life. Seeing such man in dreams the seer gets his body purified, his thinking and feeling purified, he gets him as his God-the-Preceptor who guides him in the spiritual world in dreams throughout his life, he sees God’s light, he gets himself transformed into God and finally he sees the descent of God assuming the form of a man in him. But all these happenings come to pass through sheer grace of God. Such phenomenon was narrated in Svetasvatar Upanishad like this:
1) Who is the face, the head, the neck of all,/Who dwells in the heart of all things,/All pervading is He and bountiful,/Therefore Omnipotent and kindly( (Shiva). (3.11)

2) Thou art woman. Thou art man. / Thou art the youth and the maiden too,/ Thou as an old man totterest with a staff./ Being born, Thou becomest facing in every direction.(4.3)

Again Chandogya Upanishad has mentioned like this:
The seer sees not death,/Nor sickness, nor any distress./The seer sees only the All,/Obtains the All entirely.(7.26.2)

And Katha Upanishad has mentioned about this man or Purusha like this:
He who awake in those that sleep. /The Person who fashions desire after desire,/That indeed is the Pure. That is Brahma. /That indeed is called the Immortal./
On it all the worlds do rest. /And no one so ever goes beyond it. (5.3)

But the most striking feature is this, that even after his demise in 1967, he is still being seen by countless people not only in our country but in different parts of the world in dreams as well as in physical body either knowingly or unknowingly.
Katha Upanishad has remarked on such immortality thus:

When are liberated all, /The desires that lodge in one’s heart, /Then a mortal becomes immortal, /Therein he reaches Brahma.(6.14)

The era of Diamond reveals that a man may see all the sportive forms of God with all His attributes in dreams, and becomes Brahma to be united with each human race bearing Love for each other and be united in a Point which is the first occurrence of its kind in the world history.

Summerlander

Re: MY DIVINE DREAMS AND JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY G

Postby Summerlander » 23 Feb 2015 20:39

Yeah, sure. Great fairytale! 8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

jasmine2

Re: MY DIVINE DREAMS AND JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY G

Postby jasmine2 » 24 Feb 2015 12:24

Dipak, regarding - "He who awake in those that sleep" -

This reference seems to me to be very similar to the concept of the mysterious "awareness behind the dreaming", which Robert Waggoner writes a lot about in his book, "Lucid Dreaming: Gateway To The Inner Self".

I think Carl Jung, psychiatrist, also refers to this awareness as the deep, numinous, central organizing Self in the psyche, wiser and larger than the ego self.

"Who is the face, the head, the neck of all, Who dwells in the heart of all things ..."

I've recognized similar ideas expressed in a variety of books about the "Perennial Philosophy" -
- The "All in all".

Joseph Campbell, mythologist, in his book, "Flight Of The Wild Gander", talks about a level of spiritual awareness in which one's cultural image and concept of a deity becomes "transparent to transcendence".

I recommend the following resource -
- Search - "Perennial Wisdom" - theosociety.org

I agree and disagree with various teachings of The Theosophical Society, nevertheless, this website provides a thought-provoking collection of quotations and commentaries from many traditions of religion, philosophy and science -
- "chosen to illustrate the universality of the perennial wisdom and its most basic concept: the oneness of all life, and the essential divinity of all that exists".

Included are quotes from Einstein and other well known scientists.
- Commentaries about - holographic universe, morphic fields, and "A world of infinite connections"

In selection, "The Ground Of All Being", Itzhak Bentov combines concepts regarding quantum physics, and ethical and spiritual realms of reality.
Years ago I read a book by Mr. Bentov, an inventor and consciousness researcher, called -"In Search Of The Wild Pendulum".

Best Wishes - jasmine2

Return to “Dream Interpretation”