Dream work

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
buildit

Dream work

Postby buildit » 23 Feb 2015 16:27

I'm sure it's not uncommon, I've done it, to have dreams about your work. I had a new experience last night that was very lucid where I dreamed about work I've never done. I was working in a lumber warehouse of some type. We were using chains attached to hoists from the ceiling to move very heavy and large blocks of wood and loading a truck. I've never worked in a place like it and short of some landscaping and tree removal never worked in that sort of industry. Yet it was very structured and organized. Even the people I was working with seemed to know and understand the requirement of loading these pieces better than I understand myself. First time I've ever looked back at an LD and really asked, "where did that information come from"?
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

taniaaust1

Re: Dream work

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Feb 2015 12:28

TV??? I think we must pick up a lot from there.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

buildit

Postby buildit » 25 Feb 2015 18:18

taniaaust1 wrote:TV??? I think we must pick up a lot from there.

Possible, even then not something you see on TV very often. ;)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 26 Feb 2015 03:14

Maybe your dreaming mind was using the imagery of a cooperative, well organized crew loading lumber trucks to symbolically represent that your unconscious mind will assist you in constructive, creative endeavors in your life.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”