Please help me with delicate problems!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
tranbinhminh

Please help me with delicate problems!

Postby tranbinhminh » 24 Feb 2015 15:27

I have just started lucid dreaming. Every time I lucid dream, a body part of mine goes numb and tingling, particularly my ehrrr...willy . It's really annoying and causes me to wake up prematurely.
Does anyone have any idea about this? Any advice ?

Inedible

Re: Please help me with delicate problems!

Postby Inedible » 24 Feb 2015 23:06

It is normal to have an erection while dreaming. It indicates a problem if you don't. If you are familiar with the idea of learning meditation techniques, I would suggest learning the microcosmic orbit from chi kung. You could then use the sensations as a source of energy and move them through the orbit.

taniaaust1

Re: Please help me with delicate problems!

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Feb 2015 10:29

The numbness and tingling could well be just your subconsciousness creating the sensation, this in fact can happen anywhere in the body.. for some it could be their head or a hand. Maybe try thinking about another body part instead eg watch your breathing focusing on your chest rising and falling. Just ignore your willy if you can. The more you focus on that part, the more the sensation probably will become.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”