Mother beats Daughter

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Philosopher8659

Mother beats Daughter

Postby Philosopher8659 » 24 Feb 2015 17:18

A current news item on msn,

Mother beats daughter for behavioral problems, judge decides it is excessive arrests parents. etc.

At issue is human rights, separation of individual and state authority, rule by law.

Now, law is defined in terms of standards. However, many do not realize that one cannot phrase a law in relative terms, otherwise, one is not under rule of law, but the opinion of any particular judge. Parental rights actually come under the division of individual rights, which are suppose to be common among a populace. Is it? No.

Who comprehends this as a human rights violation?

Should the news have read, Mother arrested for beating daughter, or Judge suspended for human rights violation?

In the back ground is lurking an ancient argument between the one and the many.

The loss of human rights within any culture may be directly proportional to apparent law passing for law.

The expression of law in relative terms is actually a negation disguised as an assertion.

A point I have yet to find in a grammar book. One can either assert or deny the subject naming convention to the predicate naming convention, therefore, such constructions as " is greater than", " is under" " is upon" etc., are actually negations, they are not prepositions as claimed. It is simply a method of actually stating why something is not equal. The relative difference between things cannot be asserted of either, which is a point the supporters of the Einstein's of the world cannot seem to grasp. The violation of the idea of assertion and denial is common to linguists, and scientists alike.

For example, I cannot say I can incorporate a so called Lorentz transformation into my mathematics by taking one universe as stationary and another relative to it spinning. If I had even a primitive understanding of language, I would have simply laughed my ass off. Basic linguistic fact.

Derpybunneh

Re: Mother beats Daughter

Postby Derpybunneh » 26 Feb 2015 17:27

Moral of the story: messed up world.
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

Philosopher8659

Postby Philosopher8659 » 26 Feb 2015 17:34

Derpybunneh wrote:Moral of the story: messed up world.

Thank you for that amazing and insightful analysis. It certainly satisfies the most important requirement, to take up space and call attention to something.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 11 Apr 2015 00:18

Now, law is defined in terms of standards. However, many do not realize that one cannot phrase a law in relative terms, otherwise, one is not under rule of law, but the opinion of any particular judge. Parental rights actually come under the division of individual rights, which are suppose to be common among a populace. Is it? No.

Law in America has always been created as much by prosecutors and judges as by statute. If this judges ruling is upheld by higher courts it will be a president establishing itself as law.

The funny thing is that they've already established the clearly Unlawful ideal of Collective Responsibility. The mother if she had not disciplined her wayward daughter could of been held responsible for her crimes -lol. There are too many laws and too little Lawfulness in America today. The Ideal of Moral Grayness/Relativity has largely created this situation where people are lawless and don't even have the wit to know what Lawfulness is. When one starts with an irrational ideal one ends up with irrational behavior - garbage in the mind spews out garbage in actions.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Peter

Postby Peter » 11 Apr 2015 07:22

And while we are discussing this is the daughter ok or is she beaten and dying ?
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 11 Apr 2015 09:09

Peter wrote:And while we are discussing this is the daughter ok or is she beaten and dying ?

She got a normal spanking with a belt, though obviously beaten she was quite unharmed. She was however humiliated as well as spanked. Her mother forced her to wear a tea shirt to school saying that she could have neither friends nor boyfriends until she brought all of her F grades up to at least Cs. Poor girl for the tea shirt.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Peter

Postby Peter » 11 Apr 2015 19:58

OK, its all madness no matter how you look at it
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Apr 2015 14:17

Snaggle wrote:
Peter wrote:And while we are discussing this is the daughter ok or is she beaten and dying ?

She got a normal spanking with a belt, though obviously beaten she was quite unharmed. She was however humiliated as well as spanked. Her mother forced her to wear a tea shirt to school saying that she could have neither friends nor boyfriends until she brought all of her F grades up to at least Cs. Poor girl for the tea shirt.

That does sound like abuse to me.. friends are important for a childs mental health and well being.

My mother has said many a time to me about her spankings and me getting my fathers belt, that "it didn't do you any harm"... I personally disagree, due to my mother I cant handle abuse done towards me at all and if any one hits me, I hit back (instead of trying to keep myself safe and leaving).. I'd hit another back till they killed me and it's all cause when I was a child I was hit by punishment till I got to the point where I told myself I would NEVER allow a person to hit me ever again.

I even lashed out at someone who didn't hit me who bumped into me by accident.. automatically protection response for me.

Strangely my mum thinks it did me no harm. (I also put myself in danger now too if I see another person being hit or assaulted cause bullying etc bugs me so very much).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Peter

Postby Peter » 14 Apr 2015 22:54

Its all BS and bullying and no need for it. If I get bullied or abused I deal to it very quickly and in the same way it is sent to me.

Return to “Off-Topic”