Someone waiting for me..

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Rockstar

Someone waiting for me..

Postby Rockstar » 26 Feb 2015 03:40

Hello everyone, i am new to this forum, i will be grateful if any one can help me to interpret this dream of mine, a very well known famous woman of Epic, her livestory including herself effects me a lot, She effects me so much that at times i loose my sleep and stay awake till late night, and my maximum thoughts are dominated and revolves around her, regarding me i have confused emotions abt her, sometimes i admire her, like her, feel emotionally close to her bt most of the time i hate her, completely detest her, two times i saw her in my dream and she spoke to me, this week i had a dream, where she spoke to me, i stood far from her, she told me i will wait for your another life time, or meet you in some other space, She kept looking at me, her eyes spoke a lot, i stood far from her, iShe saw i was angry and annoyed with her, the next morning i woke up with these thoughts, please guide me, i am nt able to understand did she really visit me or it was all my imagination?? Bt the dream felt so real, the next morning when i woke up i kept thinking abt it.. please help me someone??

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: Someone waiting for me..

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Feb 2015 15:17

I dont think anyone can tell you if it was real or not.. if you felt it was real, maybe it was.

I once met my son of a previous lifetime, he was visiting me astrally, I could clearly feel him there and knew it was him. He was in awe of things in this lifetime eg our beds (he used to sleep on straw). I didnt experience him while dreaming nor when I was astral. I probably wouldnt trust my experience thou if it was a dream as there is too much of the subconciousness stuff then affecting one in lots of ways.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”