Was it a soul visitation or OBE in my dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Rockstar

Was it a soul visitation or OBE in my dream

Postby Rockstar » 26 Feb 2015 03:55

Hello everyone i will be grateful if any one can help me to interpret this dream of mine, a very well known famous woman of Epic, her livestory including herself effects me a lot, She effects me so much that at times i loose my sleep and stay awake till late night, and my maximum thoughts are dominated and revolves around her, regarding me i have confused emotions abt her, sometimes i admire her, like her, feel emotionally close to her bt most of the time i hate her, completely detest her, two times i saw her in my dream and she spoke to me, this week i had a dream, where she spoke to me, i stood far from her, she told me i will wait for your another life time, or meet you in some other space, She kept looking at me, her eyes spoke a lot, i stood far from her, iShe saw i was angry and annoyed with her, the next morning i woke up with these thoughts, please guide me, i am nt able to understand did she really visit me or it was all my imagination?? Bt the dream felt so real, the next morning when i woke up i kept thinking abt it.. please help me someone??

[ Post made via Android ] Image

jasmine2

Re: Was it a soul visitation or OBE in my dream

Postby jasmine2 » 26 Feb 2015 04:31

At various times, when I have been thinking a great deal about a particular person, emotion, problem, or other life situation, I often have dreams related to whatever has strongly captured my attention.

You say you've been having intense fantasies about a "well know famous woman". It is often natural to have romantic day dreams about attractive, famous people. However, what other admirable qualities or skills do you associate with this person? Perhaps there are some of these characteristics which you could develop more fully in yourself.

I recommend the following article, which discusses aspects of subjective experience which may sometimes feel more impressively "real" than ordinary daily imagination.

- "The Door To The Imaginal Realm" by Mary Pat Mann - mytholog.com

Rockstar

Re: Was it a soul visitation or OBE in my dream

Postby Rockstar » 26 Feb 2015 04:42

Thanks for the reply, i don't have any type of fantasies for her, mostly she affects me a lot, anything related to her, has an effect on me, its just spoil my mood for the day and i face difficulty doing daily works, both the tym wen i saw her in my dream, she send an important msg to me.. btw thank you for the article!!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”