not sure about dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Leej

not sure about dreams

Postby Leej » 28 Feb 2015 00:12

ok i only just found out about lucid dreams whilst listening to a podcast, as soon as i heard what the guy was saying i wondered if thats what i have been having quite a lot over the last year.

one of them is flying, at the begining i was totally rubbish and would lose control and end up going so fast and crashing but would flynch like i would in real life but nothing actually bad happend to me, then i would fly some more, gradually over quite a few dreams i could really control the flying with some decent skill.

another dream is i ride a push bike and i do wheelies, again at first i was rubbish but over many dreams i have got really good and can control the bike with precision by pedaling and using the rear brake to keep the bike in the optimum position to wheelie everywhere, and i just ride like this everywhere, turning the tightest corners and maneuvering.

and the 3rd dream is i am running and climbing over peoples gardens and out building travelling from a to b and in each dream i seem to get further and remember the correct way to go when i have the option to go left or right for example. i remember that from the previous time i was there, almost like playing a level on a game i suppose but there is no nastyness at all.

i have never actually reached point b and i cannot remember how it stopped, and the same with the other 2 too.

one thing is that i dont and never have realised i was conscious in my dream, i just know these types of dreams are brilliant and i love the fact it is so real in the learning process just as though it was real life

any thoughts

taniaaust1

Re: not sure about dreams

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Mar 2015 16:04

deleted.. double post
Last edited by taniaaust1 on 03 Mar 2015 16:09, edited 1 time in total.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Re: not sure about dreams

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Mar 2015 16:06

one thing is that i dont and never have realised i was conscious in my dream, i just know these types of dreams are brilliant and i love the fact it is so real in the learning process just as though it was real life

any thoughts

You arent having lucid dreams if you werent conscious in your dream.

Some times dreams symbolism flows and one can have the dream progressing in future dreams .. that isnt necessarily lucid dreaming at all, as it can happen and commonly does with unaware dreaming.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”