Strangest thing to ever happen to me

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Lilikirax

Strangest thing to ever happen to me

Postby Lilikirax » 28 Feb 2015 23:50

This happened a few months ago but its not something I'll ever be able to forget so i thought i might as well share it somewhere..

I was actually in a deep sleep when I woke up in horrible pain on my abdomen, at the time I slept on a bunk bed which i jumped off of noticed my sister was still asleep and ran to the rest room, when I lifted my shirt to see what was wrong there was a large back glowing whole where my belly button should have been, then these symbols triangles pentagrams and strange language was being written from the black it was spiraling all over my stomach, the light was flickering and there was dead silence, I began to hyperventilate and i took three steps backing myself into one corner of the restroom when i suddenly couldn't move or speak and the pain got worse, if felt like someone or something was trying rip open my stomach from the inside out, i managed to look up at the ceiling as it felt like i was being swallowed whole and I started calling St Michael the words slurring in my head, i was struggling to say "God, help me" in my head but i managed to control myself for a split moment and actually screamed it out loud, the feeling of impending doom, of being taken over.. the pain.. it was all gone..
In a panicked rage i ran back to my room where i found my sister.. just sitting there staring at the dresser in the middle of the room, i was crying and yelling "Didn't you hear me calling for help?!" she looks at me blankly and says in a deep mono-toned voice "no."

That's when I began to feel as if someone was shaking my left side and i began to hear a voice yelling wake up. I actually managed to wake up, covered in sweat. I look at the person who woke me, it was my sister. She said that I had been groaning in pain and started crying and eventually screaming. She then told me she had been trying to wake me for the past hour and a half tried waking me with cold water, i think she said she even slapped me but nothing i wouldn't wake up.

Personally.. It felt like it happened so fast.. to think she tried waking me for almost 2 hours scares me and not many things scare me, I've seen things in mirrors that shouldn't haven been there and brushed them off but for some some reason how real that dream felt, the pain the black aura.. that scared me
and I've never had a dream like that again, but now i do notice that when i go to sleep it feels like I'm being cradled by someone and it feels like I'm starting to float which i find weird and sometimes i panic then i fall and it feels like i hit concrete, it actually takes my breath away.
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away

In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,

Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem

Is but a dream within a dream.

taniaaust1

Re: Strangest thing to ever happen to me

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Mar 2015 09:06

I actually managed to wake up, covered in sweat. I look at the person who woke me, it was my sister. She said that I had been groaning in pain and started crying and eventually screaming. She then told me she had been trying to wake me for the past hour and a half tried waking me with cold water, i think she said she even slapped me but nothing i wouldn't wake up.

I'd say this was what doctors sometimes call "night terrors". People usually young children. during these incidences may be screaming and crying in their sleep and in some cases may even be acting out their dream.

My daughter when she was young (around ages of 3-4 years) used to have night terrors. During these incidences I never could wake her up. Of cause I couldnt slap a young child but I put her hand into ice water and when that didnt work I even grabbed her and hung her by her feet upside down and swung her back and forth for about 30 seconds but she still wouldnt wake up. I ended up having to put her back in bed (with hers she'd sleep walk at the same time and physically fight invisible things) and keep her there till dream lightened or passed and I could wake her.

Anyway, this isnt paranormal and esp must be scary if you remember it. It was also a false awakening situation too which would of made me feel even realer.

My daughter never could remember her night terrors when she woke up (except one time when she dreamed she was being eatten alive by what I later found out was a big foot/yeti). She dreamed this when she was 3 and some time later I was watching a documentary about big foot and she come in the room and freaked out and said that was what had attacked and ate her (past life???). This dream was very real to her and I suspect she still would remember it now as an adult. It scared me to see her so terrified.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”