examples of remote viewing?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Nickfan40

examples of remote viewing?

Postby Nickfan40 » 02 Mar 2015 18:16

I emailed a lady by the name of Cynthia Sue Larson the other day, asking her is I may have time traveled quantumly. I told her about one of the experiences below. She told me that it was remote viewing. Here are my stories:

I was in my room doing something, wide awake, but not even trying to "time travel"/whatever. I hear a strange whooshing sound and I know that I am not in my own time anymore. I am five years old again and visiting my kindergarten teacher's farm. I feel like I'm wearing my body like a Halloween costume! It is spring and very cold because I am wearing my brown coat with wool around the hood. I can feel the cold air on my face, smell the farm smells, see trees, animals very clearly. I am crossing a bridge over a creek. My mother is holding one hand, while a black farmhand is holding the other. I come back after what feels like a few seconds. It is one of my favorite memories.

It is maybe a few days later. I am taking a bath. I hear the same noise again. I look down at my hand to see that it has shrunk to the size of a 5-year-old's! In it, there is the little blue digital watch that I got for my 5th Christmas, with a cat lying on a dock, trying to get a fish. It seems like just a few seconds.

A few days after that, I'm taking a bath again. I see my hand as normal and in it is a large manila envelope with a VHS tape in it. The next day, I get it in the mail. I must have traveled to the future.

I used the Novadreamer, Psychokinesis CD, relaxation CD, Lucid dreaming CD and Kelly Howell Bransync Ecstacy CD. I was getting strange headaches (something like eyestrain) from using these and I was sort of glad when they broke down.

Can anybody on this site tell me what they think those experiences were?

taniaaust1

Re: examples of remote viewing?

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Mar 2015 09:29

I was in my room doing something, wide awake, but not even trying to "time travel"/whatever. I hear a strange whooshing sound and I know that I am not in my own time anymore.

I got the whooshing sound myself or like a feeling of movement throu space when I do bilocation which is also called remote viewing. Most of my experiences I have triggered off myself using certain techniques thou also can happen to me spontanously.

One time I was just going about my daily life stuff and suddenly found myself at a completely different location.. looking out from a past self of mine eyes. I was standing on the top of rise looking down at the valley below and the people, my people (well her people) below.

This was a very weird experience as she was a powerful shaman (I think it was her that triggered off the experience!!).. at the same time she was veiwing her future another life time self, I could see out of her eyes, she at same time was in my body seeing out of my eyes. Recognition of each other passed throu the two of us.

This isnt typical remote viewing but access of past self.

A few days after that, I'm taking a bath again. I see my hand as normal and in it is a large manila envelope with a VHS tape in it. The next day, I get it in the mail. I must have traveled to the future.
That sounds like what I would call clairvoyance.

I used the Novadreamer, Psychokinesis CD, relaxation CD, Lucid dreaming CD and Kelly Howell Bransync Ecstacy CD. I was getting strange headaches (something like eyestrain) from using these and I was sort of glad when they broke down.

When Ive been working on self development a lot along those lines, I can get weird headaches too. I think its to do with like the brain or energy system rewiring up new connections.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 06 Mar 2015 18:13

I was thinking that's what those headaches were. I was sometimes afraid that I would suffer from Spontaneous Human Combustion or SHC because I've heard that you shouldn't overload electrical outlets, and the brain is loaded with electricity. I wouldn't want my mother to come into my room and find a pile of ashes, a shrunken skull, a piece of leg, and a puddle of grease in my bed. There'd be *two* corpses in the room then! Is there any such thing as SHC? I've heard about it on Unsolved Mysteries and read about it in an old comic book called, 100% True?, which is now out of print. I remember it was in the mid 1990's, published by factoid press.

I remembered feeling pretty good and being able to think more clearly. I have heard that the light machines are natural mood stabilizers and help balance out the Serotonin and other chemicals in the brain.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 07 Mar 2015 01:13

Nickfan40 wrote:I was thinking that's what those headaches were. I was sometimes afraid that I would suffer from Spontaneous Human Combustion or SHC because I've heard that you shouldn't overload electrical outlets, and the brain is loaded with electricity. I wouldn't want my mother to come into my room and find a pile of ashes, a shrunken skull, a piece of leg, and a puddle of grease in my bed. There'd be *two* corpses in the room then! Is there any such thing as SHC? I've heard about it on Unsolved Mysteries and read about it in an old comic book called, 100% True?, which is now out of print. I remember it was in the mid 1990's, published by factoid press.

I remembered feeling pretty good and being able to think more clearly. I have heard that the light machines are natural mood stabilizers and help balance out the Serotonin and other chemicals in the brain.

SHC seems real but no one knows the cause of it. It's rare in any case so that something to worry about. As for overloading outlets I've done that :twisted: , burning out 14 gauge electrical cable. What happens is the same thing that happens when the power supply unit of your computer fails everything plugged into it starts to function irregularly some times turning off mysteriously. If you have a smart meter installed on your house some people as known to be sensitive to them and get headaches.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Mar 2015 06:40

Nickfan40 wrote:I was thinking that's what those headaches were. I was sometimes afraid that I would suffer from Spontaneous Human Combustion or SHC because I've heard that you shouldn't overload electrical outlets, and the brain is loaded with electricity. I wouldn't want my mother to come into my room and find a pile of ashes, a shrunken skull, a piece of leg, and a puddle of grease in my bed. There'd be *two* corpses in the room then! Is there any such thing as SHC? I've heard about it on Unsolved Mysteries and read about it in an old comic book called, 100% True?, which is now out of print. I remember it was in the mid 1990's, published by factoid press.

SHC I believe is true for a couple of reasons. I actually have a book on SHC somewhere (half my books are currently in boxes so I cant tell you the author but it may be actually called "Spontanous Human Combustion). Anyway this book is a book on different SHC cases and it has some actual black and white photos of bodies this happened too eg left a piece of leg still in a shoe. (I have some very strange books here :lol: (I added the SHC book to my book collection after I had heat experiences so then got interested in that subject)

I had an experience years ago during a spiritual initiation in which I really thought I was going end up a case of SHC (it scared me) and I also had experience where during me feeling like that, my daughters hand got burnt when she reached out to touch me. (my kundalini went wild with things).

On that occasion I'd called my daughter to me to prove to myself that I was safe ie not about to burn up was imagination and not about to SHC.. it felt so real I needed to prove it wasnt.. so you imagine my shock when she reached out to touch me and jumped back with an "ouch" due to it hurting her hand as I was actually hot. (I hadn't told her what was going on either.. so that incident left me even more afraid of the feeling like I was going to SHC and caused me to stop my later high guide channelling experience when I got hot there too).

I'll see if I can find my past experience in which I got so hot(someone published the experience I had) and give you the link if you'd like to read it. There's a bit more to this then I've said here.

I had a third incidence of that feeling like I was heading towards SHC when I was trying to channel a high guide and the guide came in. I had the stop the experience as it got too hot (energy of him was too strong and the whole became scary due to that).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Mar 2015 07:21

I haven't looked up SHC at Wikipedia before so just decided too do so.

In his 1995 book Ablaze!, Larry E. Arnold wrote that there had been about 200 cited reports of spontaneous human combustion worldwide over a period of around 300 years.[3]

umm so if that statistic is true, that is almost one case a year.. (I wonder if they put that on the persons death certificate?)

The topic received coverage in the British Medical Journal in 1938. An article by L. A. Parry cited an 1823-published paper, "Medical Jurisprudence," which stated that commonalities among recorded cases of spontaneous human combustion included the following characteristics:

"[...]the recorded cases have these things in common:
1.the victims are chronic alcoholics;
2.they are usually elderly females;
3.the body has not burned spontaneously, but some lighted substance has come into contact with it;
4.the hands and feet usually fall off;
5.the fire has caused very little damage to combustible things in contact with the body;
6.the combustion of the body has left a residue of greasy and fetid ashes, very offensive in odour."[4]

I only have to worry about that if old and become an alcoholic :lol:

I just went and looked for the link of to one of my past burning up experiences.. Here it is in full http://www.chosenones.net/article.php?id=484 if you would like to read it.

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 09 Mar 2015 17:31

I've seen photos of SHC, too. One story I read was about a lady that had taken a laxative with a paraffin base and the cops and fire department thought that was what helped to fan the flames. On an episode of Unsolved Mysteries, a man was accused of setting his father on fire and then leaving. The fires in SHC are not normal ones and consume a body almost completely.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”