"The Phase" by Michael Raduga

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
berggg

"The Phase" by Michael Raduga

Postby berggg » 02 Mar 2015 22:55

Anyone who has read the book "The Phase" by Michael Raduga?

You can get the ebook for free here (http://obe4u.com/nature_of_obe_and_lucid_dreaming/free-ebook/). I've so far read about half the book (it's looong), and I must say it's really a well written book. Whether it works I don't know yet, but he really seems to know his stuff. He always gets right to the point, no bullshit. It's a step by step guide on how to fast end easily achieve Out of body experiences (OOBE). Everything has been tested thoroughly at the OOBE research institute, so he is not just talking about his own experiences. At least so he says. I cannot see what reasons or motives he could have for telling anything but the truth (as far as there is a truth about this), having written a long and really well written book which anyone can get at no costs at his website.

He is also talking about Lucid dreaming, claiming that an OOBE is actually the same as lucid dreaming, just easier and faster to achieve. It's all "the phase", and it all happens in your head. There's nothing mystical about it.

Summerlander

Re: "The Phase" by Michael Raduga

Postby Summerlander » 03 Mar 2015 00:20

I used to work with him by heading the Phase Management Department of the OOBE Research Centre. Raduga is legit and very pragmatic. The Phase works. You can't go wrong with the recommended techniques. The "phase state" he talks about is a hybrid brain state (Gamma, 40 Hz) which gives rise to a blend of dreaming and waking consciousness. It is all backed by science.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

buildit

Postby buildit » 03 Mar 2015 03:50

Thanks guys, sounds interesting. I'll put it on my list. :D
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 03 Mar 2015 12:25

The book is mostly about technique so anyone can benefit from it regardless of their beliefs. I learned a lot from authors like Raduga, LaBerge, and Rebecca Turner.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”