Was this a Lucid dream??

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Tgroove

Was this a Lucid dream??

Postby Tgroove » 03 Mar 2015 15:19

I think I have been having lucid dreams whilst playing mindful meditation playlists on Spotify, whilst I am sleeping.

This was the second time I have ever played these meditation recordings whilst sleeping, and last night I became aware in the dream, which frightened me. I couldn't wake up and felt like my body couldn't move for a moment.

I had something similar happen to me last year when I was dreaming I was being chased, then all of a sudden I started to rise up in the air, I then became aware in the dream I was flying and it worried me and had the same experience not being able to wake myself up or move.

Since that first flying experience, I told myself the next time I start to rise in the air I should go with it, and when it happened, I wasn't worried, and had a flying experience, not for long but I could control it. I have these dreams from time to time, but not often.

The dream I had last night, felt so real it was unbelievable, there was something in my hand, which I could smell it, feel it, and it was strange. And the people I saw were all wearing strange pointed hats. I could hear the person on the meditation recording in my dream and when he said, 'look at the star', I looked at it and it was Blue, and felt like I was looking into space. The feeling I had felt like someone was with me all the time... strange...first time experiencing this....

I might try the recording again tonight see what happens...

Has anyone has any experiences like this?

Cheers,

Trev

taniaaust1

Re: Was this a Lucid dream??

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Mar 2015 15:50

If you knew you were dreaming while having it (rather it just being vivid dream).. it's a lucid dream. Lucid dreams can be quite intense and feel very real like if you are deep in one.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”