Newb here ;D

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Triad

Newb here ;D

Postby Triad » 03 Mar 2015 18:09

Hello guys,

I'm Triad. I'm an 18 years old student living in Turkey. I wanted to do a certain thing(well I'll keep it private ;) ) that wasn't possible in real life. I was thinking a way to do that. Then I thought, in dreams I did a lot things that wouldn't be possible in real life. Maybe if I learn how to control my dreams, I can do that thing. Then I searched it on the internet and learnt about lucid dreaming, and I came across with this site. This is how I found out this site and lucid dreaming 3 months ago. :D

Due to my busy schedule, I couldn't start practising at first. I started to practise seriously this February. So far I had 3 LD, and all of them lasted less than 30 secs. But hopefully, my dream recall got better and I feel like I'm improving each day.

I'm using Awoken app on my android phone to not forget doing reality checks and to keep my dream journal. Unfortunately there isn't any translated version of lucid dreaming books avaible around here. So, I'm using online resources for now. Is there any good tips you guys know? Feel free to share with me if you know any. :)

P.S: My English is not so good, sorry if I did any grammar/spelling mistake.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

TheDude

Re: Newb here ;D

Postby TheDude » 12 Mar 2015 00:48

First off, welcome to the forum! :)
I also use the awoken app and it helps me with reality checks and reminding me to write down my Lucid Dreams.
Sen ne Berrak rüya tekniği? Did I say that right?
Bennim türkçe biraz konuşiyorum!:)
“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- Walt Disney

Triad

Re: Newb here ;D

Postby Triad » 12 Mar 2015 08:10

Nah you didn't say it right. I think you asked me which Lucid dream techniques I'm using (Which should be: "Hangi lüsid rüya tekniklerini kullanıyorsun?" ;) ). Well, currently only DILD, but practising WILD lately. :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”