Is it possible to lucid dream in an anime world?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Triad

Is it possible to lucid dream in an anime world?

Postby Triad » 03 Mar 2015 20:26

Just wondering is it possible to have a LD that dream world looks like an anime (like pics below), and dream characters are anime characters. Any of you ever had a LD like that?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Jacob46719

Re: Is it possible to lucid dream in an anime world?

Postby Jacob46719 » 05 Mar 2015 08:12

Yes.
Don't give up on your dreams! Keep sleeping...

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 05 Mar 2015 20:20

I've had dreams where I became a certain anime character from an anime, if I remember correctly, the world looked certainly like an anime, and the characters around me of course did because they were characters from the same anime.
Do a reality check

Viator

Postby Viator » 05 Mar 2015 21:29

To enter in an anime world is one of the main reasons I'm trying to have lucid dreams. It must be awesome. I wish I could be a Hunter in Hunter X Hunter. But probably it's not easy 'cause you'll have to change everything around you.

Triad

Postby Triad » 06 Mar 2015 11:17

Goldkoron wrote:I've had dreams where I became a certain anime character from an anime, if I remember correctly, the world looked certainly like an anime, and the characters around me of course did because they were characters from the same anime.

Just for being sure, was that a regular dream or a lucid dream? If it was a lucid dream, it's cool to see someone actually pulled this off! Thanks for sharing your experiences. :)

Viator wrote:To enter in an anime world is one of the main reasons I'm trying to have lucid dreams. It must be awesome. I wish I could be a Hunter in Hunter X Hunter. But probably it's not easy 'cause you'll have to change everything around you.

Indeed the idea of entering to an anime world is really fascinating. But as you stated in your post, we have to make a significant development in lucid dreaming. But of course, it will worth. :D

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”