How many LD's do you average a month? EVERYONE REPLY

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Cloud 9

How many LD's do you average a month? EVERYONE REPLY

Postby Cloud 9 » 04 Mar 2015 20:36

Lets get a consensus going... just state on average
I will not stop. I will not quit. The universe has no option but to process my request. I am a man possessed.

StormSharkX

Re: How many LD's do you average a month? EVERYONE REPLY

Postby StormSharkX » 05 Mar 2015 00:02

for me they come and go in spells, I can during a good run have around 3 or 4 per week, if I have one in a night and wake up I often can guarantee the next dream will still be lucid when I fall back to sleep, its not uncommon for me to have 3 or 4 per night if I keep waking up.

I sometimes have hot spells that last for weeks even months, then can go months without having any except for he odd one or two maybe on the off occasion during dry spells.

Have been a lucid dreamer for over 20 years they where most explosive in my mid to late 20's around 10 years ago where I went through a hot spot that lasted years.

now days I'm 36 and its like I said before I can go weeks on end having lucid dreams near every night, then months on end without having any, am currently on a very dry spell that has lasted nearly 2 months in which time I have not had any, except for a one off occasion I had a few weeks back, the worst dry spells I have had have only lasted up to around 6 months or so, so this is not really that unusual yet, I haven't really been trying hard to force lucid dreams recently to be fair, I may start pulling a few meditation like tricks I know if I feel like dreaming again soon, but for me personally having suffered from sleep paralysis for many years in the past and having a history of both wild nightmares and lucid dreams, sometimes a break of dreaming anything is quite a nice unexpected change and a good way to relax, I dont really feel like sleep is a refreshing when I can't really help but dream rapidly, and I often wake myself up during dreams so not dreaming often means a better nights sleep for me personally.

degausser44

Postby degausser44 » 05 Mar 2015 00:06

I'm sitting at about 10 nights. I usually have 3-5 those nights so i'd have to say around 35 a month, give or take.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 Mar 2015 01:33

Lately about once a month.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 05 Mar 2015 01:48

It varies massively but I'd estimate between 5-15 per month, for most months
Dreaming is my drug

Cloud 9

Postby Cloud 9 » 05 Mar 2015 05:26

degausser44 wrote:35 a month, give or take.

Holy Moly, 35? Are you just natural at em or do you do anything in particular?
I will not stop. I will not quit. The universe has no option but to process my request. I am a man possessed.

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 05 Mar 2015 08:13

currently 20.8. Also, last month was reallllllly lousy for me.
Don't give up on your dreams! Keep sleeping...

degausser44

Postby degausser44 » 05 Mar 2015 16:36

Cloud 9 wrote:
degausser44 wrote:35 a month, give or take.

Holy Moly, 35? Are you just natural at em or do you do anything in particular?

the wake back to bed works best for me, but i use lots of different techniques. some work some don't. the reason its so high is because every night i have a lucid dream i always have more directly after it... i have my own technique i do a couple times a month that never fails. Alcohol and Galantamine

astrovineyard

Postby astrovineyard » 05 Mar 2015 17:04

Rounding up or down to the nearest whole number:

ZERO, sadly....

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Mar 2015 07:52

You should make a poll. I don't think it's too late and you can edit your first post to make one, I think.

I would say 10 lucid dreams per month.
1 of which is a WILD, the other 9 are DILDs.
That's a rough average, but I'd say it's quite accurate overall.

The longest dry spell I've had in the past 3 years since starting to lucid dream regularly was 2 weeks. It's very rare to go a week without a lucid dream for me.

If I have 2 the same night, or dream chain, I count that as one. Some night's I'm lucid a lot, and other nights, nada. So to be more accurate it's about 10 nights a month I get a rash of lucid dreams. I wonder if there's a cream for that?

Jacob46719 wrote:currently 20.8

What's point 8 of a dream? :P
(No need to answer. I'm being a goof and know you were just making an average... or is there something you're not telling us?!) :o
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”