Fulfilled one of my dreams as a kid

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
jamiealexander

Fulfilled one of my dreams as a kid

Postby jamiealexander » 03 Jun 2012 15:26

When I was younger I always used to have this strange dream. I had a magical car that was shaped like a small dodgem car and it could do anything: fly, sail, shrink, you name it.

I always used to go to sleep visualizing adventures in my magical car. Anyway, I thought it would be cool to bring it to life and see what happened.

I was close to my house. I had previously just been walking around trying to build up my time in the dream world, so I never had anything planned. I just woke up and went straight back in with a DEILD. I walked to the road near my house and conjured up the dodgem car.

It felt great seeing it again. It wasn't what I'd hoped. I mustn't have thought about it too much. The steering wheel was cheap. In fact the interior was more like a cheap car and it wouldn't have been able to fly.

I started moving down the road and it because a huge white water rapid. As I was moving down the road I knew what was coming up so I was trying to expect things to happen, like there's a steep hill down the bottom of the street and I imagined that to be very, very steep. I just wanted more excitement.

When I got close to this hill I nearly missed the turn because the water wouldn't let me go. I tried to fight it. I seen how steep the route was, but I woke up.

I felt pretty satisfied after all my dreams as a child. I'm going to work on the car in the future, eventually building it up to be something very comfy with great controls and the ability to fly.

Peter

Re: Fulfilled one of my dreams as a kid

Postby Peter » 04 Jun 2012 06:00

Thats cool, I have a lot of driving dreams and they are great
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Worldenterer1

Re: Fulfilled one of my dreams as a kid

Postby Worldenterer1 » 16 Jun 2012 20:12

All the cars i used crashed.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”