I would like to contact a pet that passed on recently

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.

I would like to contact a pet that passed on recently

Postby 568129 » 10 Mar 2015 12:34

Hello,

My dog Hans passed away about a month ago. I would like to contact Hans to see if he is all right. Can I do this through Dreams?

thanks

kind regards

HAGART

Re: I would like to contact a pet that passed on recently

Postby HAGART » 10 Mar 2015 18:55

I met my dogs in a few lucid dreams after they passed away as a means to help with my grieving and make sure they're OK. With one dog, it worked quite well, and felt good when I saw her in my lucid dreams twice, but with my second one, I tried 3 times, and each time, I guess I still felt guilty about having to put him down and the dreams weren't quite as comforting as I wanted them to be. I could find my dream journal of them if you're interested.

But there is nothing paranormal about it, and I certainly wasn't seeing their spirits from beyond the grave. However, contacting a pet that passed away is certainly possible, and can be therapeutic because a lucid dream can truly make it feel like you were there with them and you can talk and get your feelings out. Or just pet them and let them lick your face again. It can feel quite real.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Postby 568129 » 10 Mar 2015 21:45

me too! I put Hans down and i wonder all the time if I did the rigjt thing because he was weak however he was weak from me experimenting on him with homemade remedies. I feel like I Hans would still be here if I didnt experiment on him. Finally I also feel like I put him down because of peer pressure from family. I feel like I lost my soul.

I dreamt about Hans a couple of times after putting him down. It seemed that in one dream he was stuck over a bridge. I couldn't help him cross over while in the same dream I had helped his father and brother who had passrd on before him.I don't know if Hans is stuck in the afterlife and needs help to cross over?

It would be great if you have those dream jounals about your pet.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Mar 2015 02:50

Imagine if you were the leader of his/her pack in the wild. They lived a good life and you did more than they would have gotten in the cruel wild. Don't beat yourself up over it!

I'll share 2 lucid dreams. One good, and one bad. Whenever I re-read a dream journal, I realize how weird they are, but these are what I wrote for what it's worth:

#1 My German Shepard, named Topaz died July 2, 2013. (Put down due to old age).

July 10, 2013

I had a WILD
I relaxed in bed and allowed my eyes to comfortably roll back in their sockets. I could hear voices in the distance. I then suddenly went limp in all my muscles and felt like I sank a little. I could still hear voices like a distant radio, but knew they were not real and waited for them to stop. I could see bed sheets over my eyes and they constricted around me like a vacuum seal. Then they relaxed and expanded. Again they shrunk and expanded. I wondered how long it would take and what was on the other side. I almost saw a face imprint appear through the sheets above me. I decided it was taking too long and might get creepy so I removed the sheets and looked around and got up.

I had trouble walking and the basement room was hazy and dim. I tried to talk to the dream, but I couldn't speak very well. (Like I was really stoned). I wanted to ask if I could enter another person's dream. (Two people I had been talking to on a different forum and we were planning it). But before I did that, I felt like I should work on stabilizing it first. I went through the door to where the computer room would have been and touched the walls and kept waiting for it to stabilize. It didn't so I asked in quiet breaths anyway. There was no response. (I was experimenting with contacting the 'Awareness Behind the Dream' at that point in my life).

I walked around back into where the TV room would be and it reminded me of the past few days where I would pace around. I thought, maybe I should just do the same, but I decided to go to the sliding door and go outside. It was dark outside, and I saw a flower garden like none in real life, and the yard was much smaller. I thought maybe if I get out of the house the dream would set up. But it was dark, so I tried to will there to be light. It almost worked then it was more half-night with a redish hue on the horizon. I walked outside and it was wet from rain. There was a garden area and a small lawn just beyond it. The colors were getting brighter, but the mood was still dreary. I thought I would like to see Topaz and Dad together (my father died in 2001). I forget if I called out or not. Then to my left I saw a dog, who wasn't exactly the same as Topaz, but German Sheppard with a darker, younger face. She ran up and I got down to greet her and she licked my left cheek. I noticed how it felt familiar and wasn't the same as Baron's licks (my other dog, still living at the time). I realized, all dogs have a signature lick-feel. I could be blind and deaf and still recognize a dog just by how they lick my face. I was moved to tears and began to cry, and the dream ended and I woke up.

#2 My mixed, German Shepard/Retreiver, named Baron, died just over a year later, July 29, 2014. (Put down due to old age again.)

Aug. 10, 2014 (this is an excerpt of a longer dream. It's very weird, and even I don't get it)

.....Then I remembered my goal. I wanted to confront and talk to Baron. I was indoors and looked for him, and I think I saw him indoors for a moment, but then I looked out a window to the grass below about a story up. Completely different house to one I know, yet I guess it's like looking down out the sunroom in my current house. I saw a dog down there, and for some reason I didn't want one of him but several, each representing a different age, a period in his life. I willed him to split and there ended up being 4 of them. I wanted to get out and meet them, but the glass was solid and I couldn't get through. I didn't really try much and just assumed it would be too difficult.

I started to speak and forget the exact words. They said something about 6 more days, and I felt that he/they were upset that I had done something wrong that caused him to die 6 days short. Like maybe I missed the Metacam, or forgot to feed him, or gave his Revolution too late. (I did miss his meds a few times, feeling guilty, but they aren't cures. Metacam is a pain killer, and Revolution is an anti-flea/tick medication). Then they mentioned 66 years, and at first I thought that must have been Baron's age in dog years, but no, they were referring to me. I will die at age 66. I had lost all track of where I was and was just kind of in the air, no sense of body, talking to these 4 dogs that represent Baron, but they didn't look like dogs. Some were like small white boxes like an ice-box but kinda felt like there was a face in it. I decided to cut all the strange talk and get right to the point. I started with the one at the right, and asked, "Do you forgive me?" It answered, "No". I went down the line going left. "Do you?" "No", "And you?" "No", "And how about you?" "No." I wasn't upset but just figured I wasn't ready yet and that's what my subconscious was telling me.

Then I noticed something. I wasn't even talking to dogs anymore at all? Who are they? I had the feeling one was a relative I know, (my mother's cousin). I looked beyond them and saw a dog and realized I had gotten confused and was talking to the wrong people. I forget if I said anything, but one of them said something like, 'Good Job! It took 13 days to control us'. Or they said, "...13 days to control what we created". Something like that. I was ready to end the dream and record it, but I also knew I was deep in a lucid dream and it will most likely become a false awakening or continued dream.... (which it did)....

Postby 568129 » 20 Mar 2015 15:04

Thanks for the reply . wow so would you consider you had contact with your dog baron? How can I get contact with Hans?
Thanks

Kind Regards

[ Post made via Android ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 Mar 2015 21:42

I don't think I contacted him, no.

I've actually had quite a few false awakenings that are quite vivid, and my dogs are in them, and can even pet them. That's not contacting them either, and just a dream based on my memories.

If you want to do what I did, and you lucid dream, just make it one of your LD goals. But even non-lucid dreams may have Hans in them too and reveal a lot about your feelings and can be cathartic.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”