Went Lucid, Woke up, than WILD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
hectorjose

Went Lucid, Woke up, than WILD

Postby hectorjose » 10 Mar 2015 23:52

I was having a non-lucid dream where I was chasing my dog but she was too fast for me to catch. I saw a building that I decided to go into and shortly after entering, I see a clock hanging on the wall. I start to get the feeling this is a lucid dream so I do a Reality Check looking at the clock, looking away and looking back at it. I notice the time has drastically changed on the second look, and I immediately become fully lucid.

I look around the building I'm in and it appears empty and quiet. I see a window and when I look outside, I see a house close to the building I am in. I start running toward the window, reach my arms out and jump through it. I feel my body pass through the window, I float outside for a couple seconds, and then pass through the wall of the house I had just seen. Now I am standing in a house that has hallways and doors. I notice that everything seems dark and I think to myself that the time must be like 11pm or so and the people in the house (assuming there are any) are probably in bed. I walk up to one of the doors and tell myself that when I open the door, some woman that I know in waking life, will be on the other side (I was doing an experiment to create a DC but allowing my Lucid dream to decide who I would see). I open the door and walk into a room, but there is noone there. I continue walking down a hallway and in the distance I can see what appears to be light coming from a room. I walk toward it, and as I get closer I see a dining room table with a young woman seated by herself, eating a meal. She is a white, blond attractive young lady and she seems happy to see me. I walk up to her and say "Hi how's it going" and she proceeds to tell me that she feels that she is overweight because she loves to eat, and gets up from the table to stand next to me. I take a close look at her, and do see that she is slightly chubby (not much though) but still very attractive. I tell her she looks good and her body is fine. She smiles and comes closer, so to prove my point, I begin to undress her.

I notice that it is her that seems to make the first move after I undress her and I am both surprised but also entertained by this. without going into too much detail here ;) I notice that there is a mirror close by and as I look into the mirror and see both of our reflections, it crosses my mind that she might start to morph and change appearance. As I look at her face in the mirror, I am pleased that her appearance remained the same and I was enjoying the moment. She starts to really get into things and I tell her that we need to slow down or I'm going to wake up lol She seems to ignore this and I don't try to slow her down again, suddenly I feel the scene get unstable and seconds later I am waking up in my bed.

I lay in bed for a moment and think about the lucid experience/adventure. I begin to think about her again in an attempt to have a WILD. I roll over on my side and keep thinking about her but in my mind I also am feeling like the WILD won't work since I moved my body and since it didn't happen immediately after waking. Nonetheless, I keep thinking about her and the lucid dream. About a minute or two after waking, I suddenly find myself in bed but there is a woman next to me which when I look at her, it is the same one I had seen in my Lucid dream. I immediately know I'm lucid again and feel satisfied that this WILD experience did work afterall. This time, I am not in the mood to make out with her as I think it could just wake me up again. I see a large mirror on the wall next to the bed, and I decide I want to try going through the mirror to see what happens. I stretch out my arms and leap toward the mirror and half of my body goes through it. I call out to the lady, "hey give me a push, help me get all the way through!" I feel her push my feet and feel the rest of my body go through the mirror. I now am floating above my bed hovering in the air, but can't seem to get down to the floor. I feel like I am in a position of a forward somersault in midair and cant seem to get down although I can see my bed below. after several minutes of being in that position, I wake up in bed once again. As I think about my lucid dream and WILD, I am pleased to have had both :)
“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly. Soon I awoke, and now I do not know whether I was a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”
― Chuang-Tzu

taniaaust1

Re: Went Lucid, Woke up, than WILD

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Mar 2015 14:14

I walk up to one of the doors and tell myself that when I open the door, some woman that I know in waking life, will be on the other side (I was doing an experiment to create a DC but allowing my Lucid dream to decide who I would see). I open the door and walk into a room, but there is noone there.

I don't know if this would help you next time or not but I myself find when I want someone to manifest, it doesn't happen immediately but takes 2-3 seconds before they do eg If Im trying to manifest someone, I usually get them to walk through a door into the room where I am and they will after several seconds (they never do it for me immediately.. another here also said they get the same delay as I do). So I suggest next time maybe delay for a couple of seconds before walking in the door to see the woman.

and don't think about walking into the door to "look for" the woman (as that will send message to your subconsciousness that you do not know where she is) but really think as if she's in that room.. eg she's there making the bed or something like that (or have her walk into the room where you are).

Im surprised by how stable your woman DC was in which you were able to keep seeing the same stranger.

and lucky you that she made moves onto you. I really wish my DCs wanted to get that sexual with me
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

hectorjose

Postby hectorjose » 13 Mar 2015 21:03

@taniaaust1 You are right, I should have waited a couple seconds before entering the room when trying to manifest a DC....I just opened the door and walked through it without hesitating, to find myself in an empty room. I also forgot to try something that someone had written on this forum of knocking on a closed door, and having someone answer it, rather than me walking through it. I bet this would have provided that delay that was needed to make the manifestation possible! I'll have to remember to do this for my next lucid adventure.

I was happy the woman DC remained stable...As I looked at her and admired how attractive she was, her appearance remained the same through-out. It was kind of cool that she was so into making out. Usually it is me telling myself to slow down in these type of scenes (as not to wake myself up) but this time, I was telling the pretty woman DC to slow down lol but she seemed to really like me and couldn't help herself from wanting to jump on me. I went with the flow a little too much though because it did get me overly excited and woke me up :D

It was an interesting lucid dream because as I was walking through the house (with the distinct feeling that it was late at night) I kept thinking to myself that the inhabitants would probably already be in bed and had turned off all the lights. As I walked around initially, I was looking for a bedroom to see if anyone was in it sleeping....So it was interesting to find someone awake, eating what appeared to be a really late dinner! In retrospect (and for the future) eating in a lucid dream is something i've never done before, but now I am curious to try it. If things like touch, sound, excitement, curiosity all exist in a lucid dream, than surely so does the sensation of taste. I wish I would have sat down at the table to eat with her, and experience what that was like, rather than just wanting to make out with a pretty woman haha.
“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly. Soon I awoke, and now I do not know whether I was a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”
― Chuang-Tzu

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Mar 2015 16:55

hectorjose wrote:@taniaaust1 You are right, I should have waited a couple seconds before entering the room when trying to manifest a DC....I just opened the door and walked through it without hesitating, to find myself in an empty room. I also forgot to try something that someone had written on this forum of knocking on a closed door, and having someone answer it, rather than me walking through it. I bet this would have provided that delay that was needed to make the manifestation possible!

That's a great idea. I've never thought of knocking on a door before to get a character come in but with the timing, it would work well.

So it was interesting to find someone awake, eating what appeared to be a really late dinner! In retrospect (and for the future) eating in a lucid dream is something i've never done before, but now I am curious to try it. If things like touch, sound, excitement, curiosity all exist in a lucid dream, than surely so does the sensation of taste. I wish I would have sat down at the table to eat with her, and experience what that was like, rather than just wanting to make out with a pretty woman haha.

yeah eating is often interesting as the food isn't always as expected. Try getting your favourite ice-cream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”