Can you lucid dream in the morning or when there is light ar

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
speed5019

Can you lucid dream in the morning or when there is light ar

Postby speed5019 » 11 Mar 2015 20:49

Can you lucid dream in the morning or when there's light? Also when does sleep paaralysis start happening, an hour after you lay down and not move? or maybe longer or shorter? How can I go into the dream world during paralysis?

buildit

Re: Can you lucid dream in the morning or when there is ligh

Postby buildit » 11 Mar 2015 21:20

I've had LD's during daytime sleep but I do not experience SP when going to sleep or waking up.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Celt

Postby Celt » 11 Mar 2015 23:27

The other day I woke up at 7am as I always do and it was light. I did get up for about 20mins but as I had nothing to do that day I decided to go back to sleep for a little snooze as I was a bit tired.
I had two very vivid lucid dreams. The first one I was in my bedroom, my bedroom is next to the kitchen in my house, I could hear a noise like someone was mixing food in a bowl, I got a bit excited that I could hear what was going on in real life so tried quickly to wake myself to see if the noise was real. As I had sleep paralysis it took a bit of work to get out of the dream so was too late to prove the sound was real.
You only have SP during REM sleep. So for me on this occasion as I had already slept all of my deep sleep SP would happen almost instantly. Check out sleep patterns for more info.

speed5019

Question number 2

Postby speed5019 » 12 Mar 2015 01:38

I can lie down and relax and try tricking my brain that my body fell asleep but I cant enter the dream world. I am not completely paralyzed, in a sense I still can move my body. I just cant feel it as good. If this is full paralysis please help me to actually be able to start seeing things because all I see is the stuff I make up or just plain blackness with nothing else. Any tips on how to do this step by step with almost gurranteed results?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Mar 2015 07:41

I don't at all tend to get paralyses, I think its far better if one can just go straight into a dream without it as many get stuck in the paralyses state and when they go to move, end up waking up. The more you think about paralyses, the more you are likely to create it rather then just go into a LD in which you are up and freely moving around.

I suggest to go and read all Rebeccas info at this website as from your post it seems you have a heap to learn. There's a lot of things which can be done to trigger off a LD.

I've often done my LDs on first waking up in the morning, a person may be able to LD at any time though some times are often easier then others. If you can fall asleep, you can LD.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 13 Mar 2015 07:55

I get sleep paralysis occasionally still scares me a bit and then I'll go into an lucid dream but I need my room to be pretty dark. Like basically no light at all besides the light from a water fountain I have

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”