angel visitation or evil spirit?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Nickfan40

angel visitation or evil spirit?

Postby Nickfan40 » 13 Mar 2015 16:37

Several years ago, I had a very strange experience:

It was several years ago, probably the summer of the year 2000. I was sleeping downstairs in the living room because my bedroom upstairs was boiling hot; we did not get central heating and air until 2005.

I'm not sure if it was an LD/OBE or what. I felt like I was lying down on a playground merry-go-round as it was moving. My eyes were closed, but I could see little balls of red and green light, almost like ornaments on a Christmas tree. All of a sudden, I felt someone or something tug my leg really hard, and saw two light beings? at the foot of my bed, one a man, one a woman. They looked sort of like the people on the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, Time's Arrow, or someone had just thrown water on the invisible man. I kicked and screamed at whatever was tugging my leg. Then everything stopped.

I don't know much about angels of any sort, but know that we have been visited before, just not that way. Just after that experience, I learned that it was an angel visitation, not anything evil. I had watched the learning channel show, Loretta Lynn's Haunted Plantation, which was built over a Civil War battleground. She said the ghosts were sentient and that one even tugged on her son's leg, making him run from the room. One even knocked one of the employees down the stairs after she had touched one of the pictures. I was using my relaxation cds and Novadreamer, then.

Snaggle

Re: angel visitation or evil spirit?

Postby Snaggle » 14 Mar 2015 05:14

. I felt like I was lying down on a playground merry-go-round as it was moving. My eyes were closed, but I could see little balls of red and green light, almost like ornaments on a Christmas tree.

These are hypnagogia, vanilla too except that feelings of motion are rare. This makes it extremely unlikely that it was either angels or devils.

All of a sudden, I felt someone or something tug my leg really hard, and saw two light beings? at the foot of my bed, one a man, one a woman. They looked sort of like the people on the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, Time's Arrow, or someone had just thrown water on the invisible man. I kicked and screamed at whatever was tugging my leg. Then everything stopped.

This is a vanilla "Old Hag" experience. You transitioned from HI to a full dream state. One can't call it a lucid dream as you were not "lucid". It's a spontaneous WILD or maybe a better name for it is SWID [Spontaneous Wake Initiated Dream]. I never have anyone tugging my leg or what not, but is not any different than thing one can experience in hypnagogia, e.g. last month I did a hypnic jerk while waking up, unlike most HJ I actually felt something that I kicked. I did not kick a ghost who was on my bed as I woke up, I just experienced vanilla hypnopomic experience.

I don't know much about angels of any sort, but know that we have been visited before, just not that way. Just after that experience, I learned that it was an angel visitation, not anything evil. I had watched the learning channel show, Loretta Lynn's Haunted Plantation, which was built over a Civil War battleground. She said the ghosts were sentient and that one even tugged on her son's leg, making him run from the room. One even knocked one of the employees down the stairs after she had touched one of the pictures. I was using my relaxation cds and Novadreamer, then.

These ghosts are evil spirits or demons (if real) as their behaviour is pure evil; but LL opened up that "haunted mansion" as a hotel, so we should just expect it to be pure hype without a word of truth in it. PS I've lived in a house built over a real Indian grave yard. I thought the Indian graveyard was pure BS until my dad had a basement dug up on part of our acreage. We found a Brown Bess (English military musket) with the number 1778 on it which I assumed was the year of manufacture. We were not visited by ghosts all that much if at all. However the town next to us was unusual as in a small town of 500 a dozen people claimed to have seen the devil, one of them my sister, claiming it appeared in her room. These sorts of tales are fun when true, but one can't test them for reality.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Mar 2015 06:14

I've experienced many sensations and visions during a WILD/HYPNOGOGIA/SLEEP PARALYSIS.

I don't get hypnagogic imagery very often, but I do have a dream journal of once or twice seeing orbs, like a flash of light. Mine were blue and red. There's nothing abnormal about it, but it's pretty cool when it happens.

I use to get some scary sleep paralysis. I would sometimes feel invisible hands touching me, and once felt like I got dragged out of bed by 'an invisible force' and was being towed around the house. (A dream house because it was close to the real thing, but not quite. I was certainly dreaming it.)

I use to get harassed by a recurring 'shadow monster' that exuded a feeling of pure dread and malevolence. I got over it, and it's gone now.

One time, after thinking about it, and knowing it was all in my head, I wondered why does it have to be scary? Why can't this 'entity', (which I feel may be a result of DMT, but that's another story), why does it have to be so terrifying and harass me? If someone's going to touch me in bed why can't it take the form of a beautiful woman instead. ;) So then it happened again, and I felt all the same sensations of SP, sinking, constriction on my body, buzzing in my ears and I felt like someone was going to show up, and I tried to think happy thoughts instead. I then sensed a woman behind me, but it wasn't sexual, it was more of a motherly love, almost 'angelic', for lack of a better word. She kissed me on the back of the neck and I could feel it.

So anyway, I don't believe in Angels or Demons, but I have grown to understand where the notion of such come from. They are deep in our psyche, perhaps an archetype. Something we use to explain those tremendous emotions we can feel during sleep paralysis, not knowing if we were awake or in a dream. Without an explanation like, possibly the Amygdala, I'm not surprised ancient folklore, (and even modern ones), propagate the ideas of GOOD/EVIL spirits, or Angels and Demons.

Let me just say this: Emotions can be extremely high on either side of the love/fear scale during sleep paralysis. Both good or bad, but very intense. Not always of course and it's been about 2 years since I last had an episode like that. ( I still get the SP sensations from time to time, but there is no 'other entity' in the room anymore, and my emotions are subdued ).
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

papamidnight32

Postby papamidnight32 » 17 Apr 2015 04:28

I have a lot of dreams about me laying in bed and I feel someone or something touch my body. And it touches me all over. Idk what it is but I feel like it's almost think it's a spirit tryin to tell me something. My grandpa died in my home and I feel like it could be him. Often I have those dream I also see figures. I've also had dreams or if they are even dreams, but I'm laying in bed and a dark figure comes out of my closet and like rips the blankets off me and I'm like sitting there fighting for the blankets

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

somfar

Postby somfar » 20 Apr 2015 05:09

First and foremost....God does not use fear to reach out to mankind either that or He is a liar. I have had my share of dreams where not in control something much darker did. God never uses fear to teach or control. If fear is the feeling you were left with then I would look to the other side to be the cause. Spirits are real, weather we believe in them or not they are in the back ground and around. Speaking from personal experience, one who has been fighting demons awake and asleep all my life. Don't play with strange things.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 Apr 2015 05:58

If demons exist, what's their motive for messing with us?
What's the matter? Don't they have anything better to do?
What do they eat and how do they procreate?

And why possess someone? I'm telling you, if they succeeded with me, they'd be getting the short end of the stick. ;)

I had many dreams back in Oct. 2011 - April 2012, all documented and some of the worst battles of my life against a 'shadow demon'. But logic prevails and sheds light on the darkness.

Ask a few simple, common sense questions like I do, and the whole notion of demons trying to rob you of a 'soul' makes no sense at all.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 Apr 2015 10:39

They want to... fuck us. :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Apr 2015 16:45

HAGART wrote:If demons exist, what's their motive for messing with us?

fun? entertainment? to gain feelings of power? Maybe even to feed? Probably more then one motive.

What's the matter? Don't they have anything better to do?

being timeless beings which have been around longer then us, its likely they may not have much better to do. Even we want entertainment at times so why not they?

What do they eat and how do they procreate?

There are many views in which believe they may feed on certain energy... maybe even feed on our life force and emotions. But who really knows, it would be an interesting question to ask some but I'm not about to try that if I ever experience another.... oh the demons of the sex kind, I know from my experience those certainly did feed from my sexual energies. One got high it on and made the noise as if he'd enjoyed the best lunch ever.

Procreation, that's an interesting question....

shadow beings Ive been told have their females and children (I got told that by someone very experienced at OBE who visited their world). I myself aren't sure if shadow beings are under the demon category or not.

Grey beings.. some call those demons, isn't the rumour that they are actually genetically engineered??? (its late, I dont know if I have the right word) or made.. (probably grown up in a test tube in one of their labs). Remote viewers have always picked up on those that that race in infertile so they are incapable of breeding normally. They need advanced technology to procreate. (I did a blind remote viewing years ago on the grays ie using a target coordinate so I didn't know in advance what I was remote viewing and got the same kind of answers to that as previous remote veiwers. The greys were concerned about their procreation issues, it made me feel quite sad for them).

So this brings up that it looks like different demon types are made in different ways???? (I haven't heard anything said about other types. I don't think you could trust them to give you the truth even if you asked one).

And why possess someone?

Power and control, possession I'd think would be the ultimate in those over another. (thanks this post reminded me of something I need to do)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Apr 2015 16:57

Nickfan40 wrote:Several years ago, I had a very strange experience:

It was several years ago, probably the summer of the year 2000. I was sleeping downstairs in the living room because my bedroom upstairs was boiling hot; we did not get central heating and air until 2005.

I'm not sure if it was an LD/OBE or what. I felt like I was lying down on a playground merry-go-round as it was moving. My eyes were closed, but I could see little balls of red and green light, almost like ornaments on a Christmas tree. All of a sudden, I felt someone or something tug my leg really hard, and saw two light beings? at the foot of my bed, one a man, one a woman. They looked sort of like the people on the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, Time's Arrow, or someone had just thrown water on the invisible man. I kicked and screamed at whatever was tugging my leg. Then everything stopped.

If it wasn't just HI and if it was real.. I don't think it would of been an angel or you wouldn't been scared. Angels do not cause fear in people. Angels generally also don't interfere with us unless requested.. Seeing you felt like you were on a merry-go-round and that feeling can be part of a hypnagogia experience so not real, I'd think images probably weren't either. When one is in HI, one cant trust anything one sees.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”