Hello!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
THE BATPOOL

Hello!

Postby THE BATPOOL » 14 Mar 2015 01:19

Hello everyone, my name is THE BATPOOL in all caps exactly as shown, yes the caps lock is necessary, that's how I did it since I first started THE BATPOOL gig and that's how I intend to keep it unless told otherwise. If you're a comic book fan you might get the name, if not I'll just explain it. Batman + Deadpool = BATPOOL. I'm pretty new to the whole lucid dreaming thing, so I'm just brimming with questions and such. I've had one lucid dream I had full control over, but I woke up from it pretty quick (Who knew committing genocide with deadpool via drilling a hole to the center of the planet and dropping a nuke down it could wake you up?). Anyways, I hope my presence here will be enjoyed and that I can enjoy ya'lls presence as well.

HAGART

Re: Hello!

Postby HAGART » 14 Mar 2015 02:23

I thought it was Bruce Wayne's private swimming pool he and Robin relax in after a drive in the BAT-MOBILE, fighting BAT-CRIME, solving cases in his BAT-CAVE.

"Quick, Robin! Put on your water wings! It's been a long day and it's time to retreat to THE BATPOOL!"

I wonder if anyone gets my 1960's, Adam West era Batman jokes....
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”