Thought? Driving.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
xboxspider

Thought? Driving.

Postby xboxspider » 15 Mar 2015 00:28

So i'm a teen that can't drive yet. What do you think would be my driving experience. Will it be different than what people normally experience? Or do all ages experience different ways of driving even if they do in waking life. Now since i've had one non-vivid lucid dream, i'm no expert but it's just a thought.
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

Pika?

Re: Thought? Driving.

Postby Pika? » 15 Mar 2015 17:53

Driving my dream car (Porsche 911 Turbo) is one of my LD goals :3

If you have atleast driven a car even for a few seconds, i think your experience will be near accurate. The basic is just to put your foot on the gas pedal- if u have done that you should be able to drive a car in your dreams, i think. I dont really know for sure tho.

If you haven't done it then its 50/50 i guess- you might be able to improvise by a new technique (e.g a keyboard, like playing car games........altho it might switch you to 3rd person view lmao) or drive the car normally by finding the gas pedal, since you atleast know how to accelerated forward (but i doubt it will be realistic enough). Otherwise you wont be able to drive.

There is also another possibility: if you sit in passenger's seat, the car might start moving on its own, based on your past experiences of car ride. It might take you to a certain place, or if you have a higher degree of lucidity- you might be able to control the movement of the car with your thought!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Vorsprung durch Technik- "Lead through technology"

xboxspider

Re: Thought? Driving.

Postby xboxspider » 15 Mar 2015 18:20

Pika? wrote:Driving my dream car (Porsche 911 Turbo) is one of my LD goals :3

If you have atleast driven a car even for a few seconds, i think your experience will be near accurate. The basic is just to put your foot on the gas pedal- if u have done that you should be able to drive a car in your dreams, i think. I dont really know for sure tho.
[ Post made via Android ] Image

I think i get the idea of how to drive one but I just thought it was a cool thought on if I would experience a way different driving experience.
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”