LD Goal.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
xboxspider

LD Goal.

Postby xboxspider » 15 Mar 2015 02:55

So I've seen things about not knowing what to do in an LD can make it fall apart. If you were to set an LD goal to show a DC that you're in a dream, would the dream not fall apart if you think too much? Since your goal is to think of things to show DC, than the dream wouldn't fall apart. Am i right or completely misunderstanding?
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

taniaaust1

Re: LD Goal.

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Mar 2015 11:58

If you are holding a strong focus on the DC that's an okay goal, if though you are going to just standing there in your dream thinking for a moment about what to teach or how, without any attention on what is around you, it may be a poor goal for an first or early goal.

The more you put focus on what is around you in a dream the easier it becomes to stay in it. Putting focus on your own dream body and dream senses is fine too (but your normal waking thinking mind.. just standing there doing too much of that, could cause a drop out).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

xboxspider

Re: LD Goal.

Postby xboxspider » 16 Mar 2015 02:45

Ok thanks. Good advice.
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”